Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

KTAB;1345894 wrote:
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

techie;1345895 wrote: :H:H:H
      :H:H:H
      Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
      If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
      November 2, 2012

Comment

Wunderoos July

Well that's the best laugh I've ever had at 6 in the morning. Thanks Techie & KTAB.

Comment

Wunderoos July

I GIVE UP!
          stupid browser keeps takeing me back to page two...
          still trying to work out how teckie and ktab even did it...
          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Wunderoos July

I have a cold ....... headache, blocked nose, sore throat, chesty cough - the lot. And I can't stay in bed as there is something that I'm booked to do today that I can't get out of. Crap.
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

RegggieCam is absolutely gorgi at the mo ...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Undies (now that I've stopped being mesmerised by water and a pink sunrise)

Sorry you're crook, Missy.
                Good to see you Cori, hang around more often if you can.

So what's on everyone's agenda for the day?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Oh yes, it is!!! I'm going to take my computer and cellotape it to my window so that I have something nicer to look at than the grey damp weather we have here!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Undies, lovely to see you Corri, hope your hobby farm gives you joy and we see more of you. Been working since 5...this is the price you pay... when you go away... hehehe

Asp the site knocks me back to page 3 a lot.....anyway off to check out Reggie cam...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Buggar, went to Reggie cam and back to page 2...only way to get back here is to post something Asp...

Missy hope you feel ok enough to get through whatever you need to today.

Anyone know where the phrase "soldiers bold" originates from?? coz it is and I am...

Comment

Wunderoos July

have no idea where that phrase comes from Happy!!

I am alone in the office today (until this afternoon anyway), which is quite nice for a change. I got sick of feeling sorry for myself, switched the heater on to full strength and put my i-pod onto the speakers we have in here, and have been playing my party music playlist. It has cheered my spirits up no end! But now it is time to stop procrastinating and get onto the thing I need to have done!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Yep!! me too!! soon...

Comment

Wunderoos July

found something...

Australian Rhyming Slang

off and into it! have a good one Undies!

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1345714 wrote: OMG! Wawrick's got Miss K ... Who's Wawrick?
                              myhappyplace;1345725 wrote: I could eat rasberries right now....
                              Me three. Have a lovely holiday Monkey.
                              fickle;1345730 wrote:

am back after straddling heater for a bit - body temp now restored.

I know that position well Ficks. :H

KTAB;1345894 wrote:
                              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all,
                                Hope you feel better Missy xxx
                                No work for me today as i am going in hospital to have 5 teeth pulled so i will be enjoying a nice little sleep for a couple of hours untill they wake me up then i will feel the pain xx
                                But on a good note. ... 30 A/F today yippeeeeeeee
                                Hope you all have a great day xxx
                                :dancin: enguin:
                                starting over

Comment

Working...
                                X