Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Hi Lilly, leaving early tomorrow, got to get up at 4.30...so looking forward to it Grandkiddies keeping you on your toes? Ronnie hope your fangs or lack of them are ok?

I thought the vac packs were another Aldi product but not to be...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Oy, Happs ... when you're at the QVM, you must eat a Bratwurst at the Bratwurst stall. It's a tradition. It's in the Deli section - you'll find it by the queue. Don't forget to take pics. Mr. Happs will luck out there - don't think they offer a veggo option.

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1346074 wrote: Oy, Happs ... when you're at the QVM, you must eat a Bratwurst at the Bratwurst stall. It's a tradition. It's in the Deli section - you'll find it by the queue. Don't forget to take pics. Mr. Happs will luck out there - don't think they offer a veggo option.
        Lots of people raving about the Bratwurst on Mrs Google, amongst them this one, love the title...

CRAP SPATULA: Bratwurst Shop - Queen Vic Markets

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1345647 wrote: Hmmmm ... I'm 5'10 and 66kg (winter weight). I.need.to.eat.more apple cake as l'homage to Mary ... must.get.tat.must.get.tat.must.get.tat.

Sigh wish I was 5'10". I am when I stand on the kitchen step thing so I can reach into cupboards. And 66 kilos... yep a bloody stick insect that can cook.

myhappyplace;1345652 wrote: We have a sort of plan forming for Melbourne...whatdaya think of this place?

Portello Rosso Jamon Bar - Melbourne City Tapas and Wine

That looks delish Happs. Much much better than the dreadful tappas place we went to a couple of weeks ago. Report please.

tiptronic_ct;1345645 wrote: Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo, Undies

Wanted to share this with you: my late / winter harvest of granadilla (passion fruit) is coming in. There are about 40 in the bowl pictured here, with at least as many still on the vine.

Seeing that Raggsy made lemon / passion fruit butter, I reckon I'd better follow suit...

You got the recipe? Hope you're not going to do it on the cheap with cornflour.

Wally22;1345676 wrote:
          Hi Tawny
          I haven't done any floral arrangements since Father's day, so nothing to post. But thanks for asking, that's very kind of you.
          I'm in the midst of moving and floral arranging isn't at the top of my list right now'.
          I also suck at posting pictures on this forum. I'm not sure what I do wrong, but it's always a struggle and I end up throwing up my hands and spilling my drink (AF of course) all over the place.
          I was just posting on the subs thread and mentioned that I think about myself sometimes as Wally. I was making a mango smoothie and got it all over the blender and the counter and thought to myself "Nice going Wally" Does anyone else do this. Do you remember not to say it out loud?
          Hi Wally... I often call my self Raggsy. One day I'll tell you about the original Rags.

tawnyfrog;1345998 wrote:
          Well then, let's see if I can't start another buying frenzy to rival the great Undie Aldi Pan Dealathon.

I've just purchased a Food Vacuum Sealer. Yes. I did.
          Send one to Missy.
          Missy will then purchase a lime lamington, seal it in the vacuum pack and post it to me.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Back from Sydney. HAd a beaut massage for my foot and leg. Am having physio tomorrow, and there's a message on the phone saying my new orthotics have arrived. I'm very foot conscious at the moment.
            Then back up to Sydney tomorrow afternoon, stay at Mr Rags sisters place (formerly hih dads place)Friday night then off to see The Pearlfishers matinee, then yum yum yum... dinner at 6 pm at Guillame restaurant. This is why even though I'm only 5' 3 1/2" tall I am a bit more than 66 kilograms.

Guillaume at Bennelong – Sydney Opera House, Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m1_s3n5hOBI[/video]]The Pearlfishers - Au Fond du Temple Saint - Opera Australia - YouTube

LOOK & LISTEN: Opera Australia

Comment

Wunderoos July

The duet from Pearlfishers makes me cry my head off. Every time.

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1346091 wrote: The duet from Pearlfishers makes me cry my head off. Every time.

I will be taking Kleenex with me.

I have a recording of Jussi Bjorling and Robert Merrill singing it. Here you go Tawn.

Turn the volume up.

I remember Margaret Throsby interviewing someone about 5 years ago who said "you could die happy after hearing that".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdb94HbyRko[/video]]Jussi Björling sings Pearl Fishers Duet with Robert Merrill - YouTube

Comment

Wunderoos July

An angel sat on Bizets shoulder when he composed that.

Comment

Wunderoos July

When I was in Sinny I bought some bagels.
                    When I was in Sinny I bought some Simon Logue Morrocan Lamb party pies
                    When I was in Sinny I bought some Maggie Beer Ice cream (Loved the Cook and the chef)
                    When I was in Sinny I bought some woodsmoked yellowfin tuna
                    When I was in Sinny I bought a lovely purple coat on Mr Rags' credit card. Isn't he lovely ?
                    I shall wear it on Saturday. It is very soft like polarfleesce but incredibly smooth and silky to touch. It'll probably pill the firsat time I wear it. On special at Myers.

Comment

Wunderoos July

aaargh....how the hell are Evil Deb and Alice...Alice...still there....???

Hi Rags, nice coat mate...

Comment

Wunderoos July

RingingCedars;1345964 wrote:
                        Me three. Have a lovely holiday Monkey.
                        Missed that...thanks RC...fully intend too. Packed light ready for a bit of retail therapy...maybe....but definitely food therapy...

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1346100 wrote: aaargh....how the hell are Evil Deb and Alice...Alice...still there....???

Hi Rags, nice coat mate...
                          I know!!!
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Quiet night, going to put myself to bed, see you Sunday Undies! Could type reams of stuff but just look after yourselves...no food fights...or any other stuff ok? OK...good...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Watched MC for first time tonight, not bad..

like the coat Rags, love that colour..

HP hope you have a great time when your away, enjoy the retail therapy..

Comment

Wunderoos July

Dog, where did you lot spring from...just about to you beddies....thanks Lilly...you know I want to stay and chat now...I was going to whinge about the hairdresser cutting me a fringe today...havent had a fringe since I was 5...

Comment

Working...
                                X