Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

satz123;1346346 wrote: Hi there. Is that Butlers Irish chocolate you refer to
    Oh I remember the Butler's...... yum....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1346369 wrote: Melt the chocolate over a double saucepan and drink it!
      By Christ if nothing else....... I know how to get the calories in.....
      Morning All
      :H:H:H:H

feel better Ronnie!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

satz123;1346346 wrote: Hi there. Is that Butlers Irish chocolate you refer to

Yes Satz - one of their family members emigrated to NZ and opened up a Butlers in Wellington. I just love it there!! I think there is one in New York as well.

Me and Mr B's boy go there every school holiday. But about two years ago, I was at the Auckland airport and saw a Butler's bag left on a seat around the baggage claim area. In it were 5
        boxes of their hot chocolate. I handed it in to Lost Property, but they rang me back to say that nobody had claimed it, and it was their custom to give any lost property worth less than a certain amount to the person that had handed it in. So we luxuriated in early great hot chocolate all that winter :H

In fact, I might just go and get some in for tonight as it is pay day and the weather is very grey and gloomy!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

just mrs googled Butlers chocolate, looks so yum, I need to find the closest place I can get some from.. make my mouth water just looking at it..

Comment

Wunderoos July

Mine too Lilly - how GOOD does that look!!!

News of the day .......

I finally bought (for half price) the much coveted pod coffee machine in PINK I've been wondering about for a hundred years !!!! My life is now complete. :goodjob:

Can you imagine how good it would be to be sipping and savoring both liquids ALL weekend???

Yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Wunderoos July

Oh, meant to say.....

I hope that those who are part of our little Undie community, and are feeling a little less well or happy than they should/could, feel well and happy as soon as possible!

To anyone/everyone else - go to it, and do it well!

Hugs, Nicey.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Wunderoos July

nicelife;1346411 wrote: Mine too Lilly - how GOOD does that look!!!

News of the day .......

I finally bought (for half price) the much coveted pod coffee machine in PINK I've been wondering about for a hundred years !!!! My life is now complete. :goodjob:

Can you imagine how good it would be to be sipping and savoring both liquids ALL weekend???

Yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                Hi Nicey, is that the coffee machine, that you use capsules, sounds great..

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all
                  Will have to investigate the butlers chocolate thanks guys
                  Feel tired today i have been trying to find a cd box set of the seris Tenko that my mum bought me last year but i have hidden it so well that i cant even find it, i was sooo looking forward to watching that.
                  My face is still a bit numb which is proberbly a good thing :-)
                  Well i am going to have a nap now
                  Catch you later xxxxx
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Yes, Lily - capsules are the go!!
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Wunderoos July

Arvo all,

Hey Nicey - will you strap your pink pod to your pink bike or nestle it into the wicker basket?

I throb mine too but it's titanium.

I've had a major brain strain morning so might have a LLD now.

Comment

Wunderoos July

ronnie;1346421 wrote: Morning all
                        Will have to investigate the butlers chocolate thanks guys
                        Feel tired today i have been trying to find a cd box set of the seris Tenko that my mum bought me last year but i have hidden it so well that i cant even find it, i was sooo looking forward to watching that.
                        My face is still a bit numb which is proberbly a good thing :-)
                        Well i am going to have a nap now
                        Catch you later xxxxx
                        Take it easy coach - it sounds like that has been a bit of an ordeal that you have gone through :l

Had a long and involved search for the hot chocolate - the Butlers cafe had sold out (big run on it this week apparently - combination of crap weather and school holidays), nearest supermarket doesn't stock it, but the next-nearest one does. So I am looking forward to tonight - hot chocolate and a new pair of PJs that I bought in the Sussan closing down sale ( a very restrained grey stripe )
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Tawny, I sure hope I throb my pink number as much as I think I will. I've given myself brain strain over this!! Haven't upacked her yet. I will nestle her in the wicker basket me thinks. A LLD sounds just the ticket - have one for me!!

DOG ronnie - you're so brave. if that was me I'd be sitting in a corner rocking!! I remember when I was little my poor mum had all her teeth removed and dentures immediately afterwards. She sat on the front verandah in the sunshine for what seemed like years, just sipping warm tea and soaking a sao in a teaspoon of milk every now and then to try and eat..... Hope you manage ok!!!

Missy - your Friday night sounds like how mine should be.... I might just replicate a down under version. Enjoy!!

Hi there to Haps, Techie, Bridge, Rags, Reggie (mia me thinks), MoT, Sunny + Leon, Mr G, Tips and anyone i may have missed.....

Nicey
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

Wunderoos July

Has anyone heard from Mr and Mrs Happs???
                            I'm just waiting here at Melbourne Airport, and they haven't turned up to collect me
                            Do you think I should just surprise them at our suite at the Intercontinental?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Bridge - they weren't REALLY going to Melbourne...............
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Wunderoos July

nicelife;1346455 wrote: Bridge - they weren't REALLY going to Melbourne...............

Aaaawww great
                                Suppose this means I'll be eating bratwurst with 'all my mates'
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X