Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Miss Behaving;1346559 wrote: Did you make them in just one morning? That is so impressive lily !

yip did them this morning, mind you I should probably of been doing some cleaning, but the sewing won...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Lillypond059;1346560 wrote: Thanks Bridget, was up early, so thought I'd do some sewing, the grandkiddies were still asleep... they go home tomorrow, we will miss them, we have had a great time time with them all ...
      Did you make them in ONE DAY....Gord...
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1346564 wrote: Boy, am I glad I had one final cruise around the boards. Lilly - they are superb. Would you consider showing us more of your work? The quilt was stunning, now these ... what else have you got? Show-and-tell!
        Tawn thanks so much, Don't have photo's of all the work I have done, didn't think about taking photos when I first started, but I do have some, I will post them if you would like , but I don't want to bore you all, or look like I'm showing off... Its just something I really enjoy doing....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Lillypond059;1346570 wrote: ... but I don't want to bore you all, or look like I'm showing off... Its just something I really enjoy doing....
          Exactly! That's why we post pics of our gardens or food or animals or anything we really love. It's good to share the joy.

Comment

Wunderoos July

It's not showing off Lilly. It's sharing inspiration.
            Nobody could ever object to that.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Lillypond059;1346570 wrote: Tawn thanks so much, Don't have photo's of all the work I have done, didn't think about taking photos when I first started, but I do have some, I will post them if you would like , but I don't want to bore you all, or look like I'm showing off... Its just something I really enjoy doing....
              I for one would love to see them lily - they are truly beautiful and you deserve to feel very proud of them :l
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Evening all,
                Lilly they are the bomb! So cute!!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Thank you all, for the lovely comments, you are all lovely

Okay her is one I appliqued, still have to frame it, will post more soon:l

Comment

Wunderoos July

That's so pretty Lilly, did you do the machine embroidery or does it come as a decal?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Miss Behaving;1346522 wrote: Satz ... it is not clear from your posts whether he is in Australia or NZ (Queensland is in Australia). If he is in NZ I am very happy to help and we would be happy to have him on our floor for a night or two while he sorts himself out. We are in Wellington and home of all the high commissions etc etc if he needs consular assistance. PM me if necessary.

Mr B found out tonight he didn't get the job. We are refusing to be despondent and putting Plan B into action. Butler's hot chocolate about to be made Hope it will deal with those fuckety-fuck feelings that I'm experiencing at the moment
                      God you are SOOOOOOOOOO kind. :h I will re-check his whereabouts.
                      A ton of Butler's Irish Chocolates on their way to you when this worry is over :l
                      Some for you too Bridge :l

And Zen :l

Comment

Wunderoos July

Best of luck finding your boy Satz

Comment

Wunderoos July

satz123;1346579 wrote: God you are SOOOOOOOOOO kind. :h I will re-check his whereabouts.
                          A ton of Butler's Irish Chocolates on their way to you when this worry is over :l
                          Some for you too Bridge :l

And Zen :l
                          Are you able to text him Satz?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

fickle;1346583 wrote: Best of luck finding your boy Satz
                            Thank you Fickle - you are such a great bunch of people !:l

Comment

Wunderoos July

fickle;1346578 wrote: That's so pretty Lilly, did you do the machine embroidery or does it come as a decal?
                              Hi Fickle

This one I did machine embroidery, I edited it, and it was done colour and section at a time..took a few days to do this one...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Lilly your work is just beautiful. And it's tastefully done. I love your colour choices. You obviously have good taste, and an eye for colour blends.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X