Arhhhhhh thanks nicey :l:l
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

satz123;1346655 wrote: A man Biddy - he's 30:h
      But my little man
      Sorry I was imagining a 19 year old.
      We NEVER stop worrying, do we Satz? It's just never over, the mothering.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

ronnie;1346649 wrote: No bridget im not on antibiotics xx
        Just tanked up on pain killers xx
        Well the pain killers have their place Ronnie:H
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

nicelife;1346648 wrote: Dharmsie girl and I have had a big discussion about you lot!!!!!

We are so PROUD to 'know' you all - so much support and genuine care here.

I've out left soft drinks, lollies, cakes, chocolate, the LOT!!!! You deserve it ....

Love your work - truly do!!!!

I'm off to rest my peepers!

MWAH
          YAY! SUGAR!
          Goodnight girls.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Satz your boy will be fine :l
            Lilly just awesome :l
            Ronnie get better soon :l
            The rest of you :l

and for good measure :l:l
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning!

Although it is still dark and feels like the middle of the night!

If someone could leave out the winning Lotto ticket tomorrow night I would be very grateful :H

Dealing with this financial stuff is new territory for me. I grew up in a very poor family, but have been lucky enough to have had well-paying jobs for most of my life. I've always put a lot of store on financial and housing security. I think that is about to pay itself off as I can sell this house and we can downsize and be mortgage-free. But I'm sort of interested in the fact that I am dealing with this situation sensibly and rationally and with an eye to the future in a way that I don't do with other areas of my life. I don't quite know what the lessons are yet, but I feel that I am on the verge of learning some

Keeping Mr Bs self esteem intact is another story. He is pretty resilient, but I'm a bit worried about him at the moment. I'm not sure how many more knock-backs he can take. We have talked about this and part of the plan for the future is about him doing some volunteer work in an area that he cares very much about. But, as enlightened as he is in most respects, I think the fundamentally he really doesn't like not being the primary bread-winner.

sorry if this is somber start to the weekend. I think hot chocolate for breakfast might be on the cards :-)
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Soup-suckers far and wide ...

Missy - I think being mortgage-free is the ultimate security. You can work around everything else.

Now - Techie - I realise your op is tomorrow but in case you're going in today ... sending loads of white Undie light.

I have self-invited overnighters arriving today which I need like I need another hole in the head.

That is all. For now.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi from Ireland. Again I want to thank you all for kind words and good wishes for young Satz:l
                  you really warmed my heart this morning when I was down . :h
                  I will keep you posted

Comment

Wunderoos July

Yum.. cheesecake for breakfast.. about to zoom off to Sinnee
                    made that low carb choc swirl cheesecake.. promise to make another one and take a pic to share next week.. note to self: must improve swirlage!
                    Zoooooooom

Comment

Wunderoos July

Well I may as well hang around in here because my bloody pipes are frozen. Boy, aren't the Happs going to find out what cold really is ... It's -2C here and Melbourne isn't going to be much better.

Satz - I really hope something can be sorted for the boy. And quickly.

Have a good one Ficks.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Ah 'tis Saturday morning again.
                        No excuses today, I've got KTAB hot on my heels with the gardening. Stiff competition there.
                        So it's out and into it Undies.
                        Oh that's right..... breakfast....
                        Enjoy your weekend away Ficks. It does the soul good to get away I feel.
                        Hope this next phase goes well for you Techie, and that it's over after this
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all,
                          Hope haps is having a lovely time.
                          Ronnie, hope your mouth is feeling a little better.
                          MB, I think that hot chocolate looks amazing. I know what you mean about the financial times. It is just a part of life. My husband was full time salary, and got put on part time hourly with less hours. Not the best timing but it is what it is. So I am thinking of you and Mr B, and looking forward to your chooks.
                          Bridge, you are a wealth of information.
                          Satz, I am sure your boy will be well looked after, and he is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
                          Hiya Nicey and to your little dog too.
                          Techie, hope all goes well with your operation.
                          Ficks, look forward to your piccies.
                          Lily, you make the loveliest things.
                          Frog, Rags, Reg, Gster, Corrie, and all to come, have a beautiful Saturday.
                          Here is a piccie from this morning as my avatar. He LOVES his mornings, and they start a bit earlier than I like, but I love spending the time with him.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hiya Aspy if you pop in

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Sunny - your boy takes after you! He is a great ray of sunny-ness. No wonder you enjoy all your time with him :-) I'm loving seeing the new pictures on a regular basis :l
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all
                                Pain killers have kicked in at last
                                Techie ihope your op goes ok for you honey, think we need bridget to run around and look after us
                                Hope your visitors behave themselves tawney
                                Missy just keep planB in the top of your head and im sure it will all work out great for you
                                Hope everyone else has a super saturday xxxx
                                :dancin: enguin:
                                starting over

Comment

Working...
                                X