Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Thanks you all so much. I'll let you know how it goes as soon as possible. Yes Ronnie, Bridge would be a great caregiver to us folk on the mend. Love you guys.

P.S. Did I ever mention that I LOVE bratwurst too?

Techie....OUT!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

So you're all up to mischief then?
      Excellent.
      I'm off to the boudoir.
      Tomorrow is Sunday.Noice.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Good morning Bridget, and all to come
        Where are you all?
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Been making bread Bridge

You know, I have had the nicest PMs over the last couple of days. I feel very touched to be part of this very special community.

But for now I have to put my tough face on - we started a game of "Risk" last night and for the first time ever I am winning against the boy. Currently I control Europe ad Asia, but he has north and south america. And we have found in the past that occupying Australia and Alaska are pretty important.

Back when I have succeeded in my goal of world domination
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Bridge and Missy,

I'm hiding from the visitors. I hope the frost has frozen their doorknob and they can't get out for another couple of hours ...

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1347207 wrote: Morning Bridge and Missy,

I'm hiding from the visitors. I hope the frost has frozen their doorknob and they can't get out for another couple of hours ...
              :H:H I'll be very, very quiet.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Wunderoos July

Sunshine - just love Leon. He is so cute.
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Wunderoos July

Thank you Nora, everyone says he looks like dad.

Leon was awake from 1am til 5am. Not his best night.
                  Been a long time so am off to my favorite beach markets to see what goodies I can find.
                  Had a date last night with hubs, it felt strange to not have Leon with us.
                  Also, have scouted future site of veggie/herb garden for the back yard. Will start planting when the weather warms up.
                  Hope you all have a superb morning.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all
                    Tawney you always manage to make me laugh hope your vistors dont get in your way to much xxx
                    Well i just laid on sofa for 12 hours yesterday watching a box set of roots and i still have more to watch
                    Was in pain yesterday but i am going to try and lay off the pain killers a bit today as they are spacing me out. .. Lol
                    Catcha you all later xxxx
                    :dancin: enguin:
                    starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Good Afternoon All

Nothing much to report today, just cruising along, house is very quiet, now that the grandkiddies have gone home...

Sunny, love the pic of Leon, he is just adorable...

Techi hope all goes well with the op..

Hope you are enjoying your visitors Tawn, gee I thought it was cold here, but its a lot colder with you eh,.. have my fire on..

Bridget, Missy, Ronnie, Nicey, Reggie, Nora, hope you are all having a good day..

When does Happs get back...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Phew! They've gone ...

While we're waiting for the reappearance of various Undies, I'd like to submit my entry in the Great Pizza Challenge which seems to have died in the proverbial.

So ... I get 600g of flour and 7g of yeast and decide I don't want to make one large pizza - I want to make a Pizza Meal and divided the dough into three.

So, for an entree I tried a thin crust, free form jobby with garlic oil and rosemary salt. Very nice. Would have been great with some soup but that Challenge was done and dusted.

For the main course, things suddenly got interesting. I wanted a thicker crust with chorizo, roasted peppers, feta and anchovies. Suddenly these volcanoes appeared, pushing the guts together and rising into a foccacia-like substance. Still, very tasty.

And because I pay attention, I realised I had to tak care of my Raspberry Ketones because they regulate my adiponectin. So for dessert I sprinkled the base with almond meal and grated some dark chocolate over that. Added a pile of raspberries, some crumble and topped that with bigger bits of chocolate and slivered almonds. Baked it and ate that cold with cream but custard would have been better.

That is all.

Happs - you back yet?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Arvo Undies!

Comment

Wunderoos July

OMG! had to post to get on the page and I found a pizza lovers dream....Hi Froglette....just reading back....have catching up to do round the house too....so will be in and out...be warned...piccies downloading...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Given up trying to catch up...will read back later when its easier to take things in, but hope young Satz is off the MIA list and all is well...will throw these in now for some fun...

Waited for Bridgey for HOURS at the Queen Victoria Markets....Bridge why didnt you call?? Didnt get a Bratwurst but feasted on some gorgeous cheese and spinach borek instead...

Comment

Wunderoos July

shit I made pizza with the kids last week, forgot to take photo's, o well will make more.... maybe tonight, or maybe tomorrow....

Tawn yours looks yum... all your dishes look yum yum...

Comment

Working...
                                X