Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

The Queen Vic Markets truly rocked....highly recommend Undies and Ovaries to visit....we bought so much cheese I dont think I want to eat anymore ever again...

The bread stall was gorgi too, had a few bites of stuff here...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi Lilly - your sewing is AMAZING!!! please do post some more, love to see it, you clever woman.

Comment

Wunderoos July

My favourite stall was the deli and the wraps in the pictures were SOOOO good I could eat them again now...

Comment

Wunderoos July

good to have you back HP, hope you had a great time, how did the shopping therapy go, buy any goodies..

Good photos, sandwich looks yum....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Bought some woolly things Lilly. Clothes were so cheap but the reality is it's not as cold up here and I didnt need a lot of stuff. Bought more food and ate like little piggies though....

Comment

Wunderoos July

OMG Happs that food looks good, would'nt mind some of the salmon wraps right now....

Comment

Wunderoos July

The streets in Melbourne are amazing. I missed taking photos of a lot of the artwork in some of the laneways but this is ART...

this lady is making gozleme....yum...

Comment

Wunderoos July

This is sooooo much better than Sunday arvo television ... keep 'em coming, Happs ...

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1347264 wrote: ....we bought so much cheese I dont think I want to eat anymore ever again...
                    Now that's a lie, isn't it?
                    You're probably eating cheese right now. Aren't you?

That market looks just as fabulous as I'd always heard it was.

Well Froglette....not so much a lunch as a journey love An odyssey even?

I was starting to worry that folk weren't coming back!
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi Froglette! Bridgey! sorry photo bucket issues....here we go...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Had lunch at the Spanish tapas restaurant, highly recommended but go with more than two people, you can only eat so many potatoes.....Got exhausted after the early start and checked into the hotel, then had a little sleep and didnt get time to see Reggie!! which I missed will be more organised and less old farty next time...

The footy was fabo....they had about 75,000 to the game, this is half time...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Had someone famous in the box next to us too....shhh....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Up early the next morning for a walk...Melburnians dont seem to get up early we were walking the streets well before the shops were open....had to stop for some sustenance....

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1347280 wrote: Had someone famous in the box next to us too....shhh....
                              WHO?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Breakfast at Richmond Hill Cafe & Larder

Potato and chive rosti with smoked salmon and poached eggs with a side of avo for me..

Comment

Working...
                                X