Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

ronnie;1348981 wrote: I am off the get my eldest & youngest Birthday Presents as thier birthdays are on the 22nd & 23rd of this month.....
    So what happens in October, eh?

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1348994 wrote: So what happens in October, eh?
      Cheeky...must be non ratings season on the telly....I know all of our three are born mid year....

I've been working and doing battle with not only our chickens but next doors ducks and now the new neighbors on the other side have three new chickens....and they have ALL decided that as theres nothing green around, they'll go our vegie garden...damn them...its actually quite funny but its making Mr Happs a bit despondent. The ducks are particularly persistent and are flying in after working out what to eat from the our roof....so...maybe my pasta will have a duck ragu???

Comment

Wunderoos July

Will have to do a little fish and chips survey...I think your being ripped off there Froglette...

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1348994 wrote: So what happens in October, eh?
          I was drinking heavily.
          Mine was born on July 1.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1349007 wrote: Will have to do a little fish and chips survey...I think your being ripped off there Froglette...
            I reckon it depends on the quality of the fish as well as battering/crumbing/frozen or fresh fish/preprepared
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Ok, Mrs Google tells me my local fish and chip does

Cod Chips and Salad for $12.50
              Barra Chips and Salad for $13.50
              Dory C & S $14.00
              Orange Roughy C& S $14.50

and they do a family box for $49 - dont know whats in it...

choice of grilled, tempura batter or homemade breaded.

Used to be the Friday night regular when I was growing up but I think its probably now a special event.

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1349009 wrote: I reckon it depends on the quality of the fish as well as battering/crumbing/frozen or fresh fish/preprepared
                Yep. I'd pay for fresh but not for a slab of frozen I&J...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Anyone cry at the end of Offspring last night? Bet Sunny did...

I did...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Wow Undies...quiet drawer...just popping in before bed. Had dinner had my girlfriends house, shes going great at the moment and it was a nice catch up. Watched MC together...wont blow it for those who havent seen it yet...off now, consider yourselves tucked in...well partially, just in case, you know...you need to go...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Up late with the grown ups again!
                      Time to toddle in and rest.
                      Antipasti plate on the bench late comers.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Well i am finally home and my feet are killing me, managed to get all of the youngest pressies but i will have to go online for one of the eldest games and guess what. ... every pressie is to do with bloody xbox!
                        Well i am going to put my feet up and catch up on my soaps on the TV
                        I have been trying to think why i got randy in October. ...... :-)
                        Nite nite xxxxx
                        :dancin: enguin:
                        starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Undies et al....feeling a bit average this morning...going to head out for a walk to try and shake the shit out of my head...then hi-ho hi-ho...

Looking forward to the weekend and having some time at home. Such a jetsetter...

Its a catch 22 isnt it Ronnie? you get them the things they want and its what drives you nuts that they're on the xbox/PS 3 all the time...which remind me to buy a lock for next week when I lock all of my darlings precious posessions away....mmm...cant wait....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Undies,

Am I the only person in the world who doesn't know what an xbox is or indeed what it does????

The longest week in history is about done and dusted and for that I thank the Universe.

Off to do something incredibly productive. Or not.

Comment

Wunderoos July

If you Google 'root of all evil' you'll probably find Xbox listed, Froglette.
                              I agree for my own reasons re the long week, but some good outcomes, so good for us.
                              Big wave to Techie out there. Hope it's going on with minimum discomfort.
                              Hiya to Fickle the cheescake star.
                              Where are you MoJo?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1349013 wrote: Anyone cry at the end of Offspring last night? Bet Sunny did...

I did...
                                No. It's starting to give me the shits again, and I'm sick of surly Patrick.
                                What did make me cry was the story about the Mum with aggressive brain cancer and only a year to live on 'The Project'. Reminded me of Raggsy's little friends.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X