Comment

Wunderoos July

Thanks happy xxxx
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1349862 wrote:
        Bridge - I have it on good authority that Missy's stitched up the pasta gig ...
        Oh I think that's a given, but pride makes me try....
        Passionfruit recipe sounds like the business, Tipps.

I might have a long warm shower, followed by a read and a sleep in. Jeez I'm lucky
        Night all.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

for Ronnie
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRI__6O5jvg&feature=related[/video]]Iyeoka / Paula Fuga / Tempo Valley - Live at KTUH - 03 Hum The Bassline - YouTube

Comment

Wunderoos July

So good to see Reggie doing the hills are alive thing ...

Nighters for real. Don't forget to go to church in the morning. Wear your good clothes.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Thanks fickle xxx
              Love you reggie xxxxx
              starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

ronnie;1349865 wrote: Thats proberbly half the problem bridget i am letting him get to me where as i usually ignore it and get on with my life
                I will be ok once i get back to work xxx
                Still Rons, it's not very nice, is it?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

and another for you Ron
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Oza3OZ_w_I&feature=relmfu[/video]]Iyeoka "Say Yes" (Official Video) - YouTube

Comment

Wunderoos July

Thats better...a real keyboard. No secret recipe is there Ronnie.... Just got to keep plugging away and do what you think is right for you and your boys...and like Reg says clock up those days...

Noice music Ficks.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Before I bunk off though, I love Missy's link above to the grove. Just lovely.
                      Night All

Hi Reg and Ficks
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1349881 wrote: Before I bunk off though, I love Missy's link above to the grove. Just lovely.
                        Yes. Thats so cool. Thanks Missy. :l

Well...just watched Shrek with the lot of em...now being footballed to death so might head to bed even though Brisbane are up...

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1349880 wrote: Noice music Ficks.
                          Ta Happs, you know i'm thinkin a song is a zillion words etc. Sorry if inappropriate. time for bedski :l
                          Hope it all works out for you Ronnie
                          May you have the sweetest of dreams and renewed optimism in the morning
                          This too shall pass

Comment

Wunderoos July

Thanks again fickle xx
                            starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

sunshinetoday;1349672 wrote: Lovely stuff Techie, glad you are back to usual sense of humor.

Up and at em Undies. What are we doing for Saturday?
                              Thank you sweetie!!!

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

OK so this was a bit embarrassing. I'm over it but thought you'd get a laugh. My first trip out solo since surgery. I do have a spot in my eye (gas bubble) that's annoying but I fought through it. The drive was a challenge but I tried to shut my right eye as best I could. Alright here goes. I'm dying for a cheesburger & fries. So I go to Five Guys (big out here) and dive in. So, then I head to the car and realize I don't have my keys. I put my keys on the tray and dumped it in the trash bin as I was leaving. In a panic I rush back in to find some kid pulling BIG trash bags to haul to the BIG dumpster. Long story short, he finds my keys. Pleased, I slip him a twenty. Well, the key fob doesn't work. I guess shorted out by the fluids it was submerged in. I'm sweating profusely and have to pee. So I call the Saab dealer in Scottsdale asking for the service dept. Oh sorry they're closed on weekends. The sales guy then tells me that there is a release on the back of the fob with a hidden key. How did I NOT know that I'm a Techie :H
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X