Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Oh, and another rule. You have to eat it and Happs, you have to then get the locusts to eat it.

Cabbage, grapes and SPAM... what a concept.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Rags, my locusts are adventurous eaters and eat mountains of food but I reckon nothing, repeat nothing, will make them touch meat from a can...they have to eat that stuff when they do camp....

On syncing the phone, reckon its easier if I send you little locust. Your package will arrive in several days....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Tawny your bread just gets better and better, love the look of those ones. I'm going to do a sour dough again in the Aldi casserole, I think thats been my best yet. Sunny I just love that Leon pic, good on you for getting into the gym. Techie, just lovely to see you back. I hope that pool accident wasnt serious?

Been shopping with a girlfriend today which was loads of fun....nothing too serious and met our husbands for a steak sanger at lunch. So weekend has been relaxing.

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1350156 wrote:
          On syncing the phone, reckon its easier if I send you little locust. Your package will arrive in several days....
          So I guess I don't feed him SPAM Hawaaian salad while he's bluetoothing my phone then. Wouldn't want him throwning up on it. :H

yep Tawns bread gets betterer and betterer. Wonder if she could incorporate SPAM into it?

Comment

Wunderoos July

I always thought SPAM was English, but it was a war effort thing on the part of the USA.....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hope you all had lovely days.

Spam......yuk. However my grandma loved it and always had some in her kitchen.

Leon loves you all too!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hello Wundies,
                My best song of the evening for you all
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiI-sDq3kzY[/video]]Angus & Julia Stone - Jewels And Gold [ALBUM] - YouTube

Comment

Wunderoos July

yoo - hooooooo

anyone there??? :H
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

I'm popping in! Morning Undies....and zooming out...back later...with great phone comes great responsibility or some shit like that....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Oh and...Bought a new pair of boots for kicking arse yesterday $39 bucks and a scarf for $3, just got to work out how not to have an accident when I drive in said boots...off and into it...be good little Undies...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all
                        First day back at work, am quite looking forward to it just hope they all dont start staring at me wondering what is different although they know about my lack of teeth but this will be the longest time that i would of worn my mouth guard thingy, roll on 3 month then i can have my teeth back:H
                        Well things are back to normal in the ronnie household xx
                        Right i have to go & pick up the babysitter & bring her back here before i start work
                        Hope you all have a great day xxx
                        :dancin: enguin:
                        starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

So sorry to hear of your daughter's friend, Techie. Bloody tragedy.

Morning Undies,

Hey ... you know the tattoo some some women have across the small of their back?

Know what it's called?

Arse antlers.

Comment

Wunderoos July

I have thought deeply about this for 2 hours.

I still don't get it :H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Here ya go, Missy ... this will splain it all ...

What The Australians Call Lower Back Tattoos | Kinxi Hot Tattoo Ideas

Comment

Wunderoos July

No wonder the ovaries don't understand under language or references - I'm often struggling myself :H:H

I think that in this particular case it is because we rarely have weather that is warm enough for lower backs to be exposed

We wear our tats on our faces and lower forearms (not me though!!)

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20..._300x409,0.jpg

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X