Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Hope old ginger is OK.

Techie I've only caught bits and pieces, but sounds like a horrible tragedy. So it was related to the pool medevac? Makes you feel like wrapping them in cotton wool.

Another beautiful day to enjoy here.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Kids. Sounds like everyone is doing well on the overall!

Rags, I LOVE my kindle, I am sure Mr. Rags will be equally enamored. He can keep hundreds of books on it. Lovely flowers he got you too.

Techie, thinking of you and your recovering eye. Leon loved his sign. He has been cooing away with some smiles thrown in. Have a lovely time in San Diego.

I tried to convince my mom we should get tattoos together. She laughed. I will get another one eventually that is a reminder of my parents. Maybe in another 10 years, or five. Sorry I have been MIA. I don't think Leon will be anything but spoiled. My mom has bought him EVERYTHING. He now has a swing, a walker, a bouncer, toy chest, chrissy pressies wrapped and ready, and more clothes than hubs and I put together.
      Night out tonight. Looking forward to dinner and a movie with my mom and girlfriend.
      What else is going on with the Undies for Wednesday?
      I missed all the ROTC talk. How do you know these things Bridge?

Lily, hope you feel better soon miss. :l
      Haps, hope to see you soon!
      TF, I could eat that whole plate of snacks and then another just like it.
      Nicey, have fun on your holiday!
      Ronnie, good job on your AF days adding up!
      xxoo to you all

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Good morning everyone,
        Oh Tawn, you can come to my place any time you want to help me chuck out stuff.
        Here, you can have my capers as I've never gotten used to the taste.

Thinking of you Techie.
        I got the OTC but not "Reserve" and I knew it wasn't "Royal".

Comment

Wunderoos July

For Ficks and Reg and Gster
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbYnoz956pk[/video]]Ben Folds Five - Do It Anyway (new 2012 track) - YouTube
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI3shBXlqsw[/video]]Major Lazer - 'Get Free' feat. Amber (of Dirty Projectors) OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO + HQ AUDIO - YouTube
          some strange but good music

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Rags, when is Mr Rags Bday?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Uh-oh...arvo Undies...morning got away from me...slave that I am...xx to Techie, hope your ginger ninja is ok Froglette, Bridge are you still studying??? or not??? 'lo to Raggsey, Ronnie, Lilly, Nicey and Suneeeee, will probably be seeing you and Leon next month at this rate....

Weighing up the work life balance thing....

Comment

Wunderoos July

sunshinetoday;1351367 wrote: Morning Rags, when is Mr Rags Bday?
                August 11th.

I got it early so he can load stuff on it and get used to working it. I thought it would be nice for him while we're on holiday.... and that is coming round faster than I thought.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Ooooh didn't I get all gushy last night at post 784. I should delete it in case Mr Rags sees it.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Lunchtime check-in -

Raggsy - what's your next holiday adventure going to be? Is this the Africa one?

Sunny - how much longer is your mum with you before she goes back to the US?

Lilly -is your lurgy getting better? Any nice sewing projects on the go?

Waving to Ronnie, Jones, Happs and anybody else reading.

Can't get in to the vet until tomorrow morning. I have however just sold over $500 worth of stuff for my mate and he's starting to look a little less miserable. There's still mountains to go ... this is fun.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Waving madly, and off to make banana bread for a 'do' tomorrow.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hello everyone,
                        Quick hello, all's well here,not time to read for me as middle of cooking things overboiling etc, just a wonderful song for us all (thank you Reggie :H)
                        First time i saw it i thought, why's she so disguised? Doh!
                        Speaks very loudly to me of compassion and the way that as each person gets up they offer another person a hand..
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdFvEi87bQ[/video]]Pieta Brown "Faller" - YouTube
                        Love

Comment

Wunderoos July

Oh yeah, and i was in the sandwich shop today and all the lovely vietnamese ladies there listen to my favourite radio station.. so they were singing along to this wonderful song.. thought i should share this one too
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le-3MIBxQTw[/video]]Alabama Shakes - Hold On (Official Video) - YouTube

Comment

Wunderoos July

Evening Undies...thanks for the music lovely Ficks...got taken to the pub for a slap up snitzel and chips yum!! just me and Mr Happs so like a d.a.t.e. hope all are well, going to hit the hay as I'm knackered...night Underoonies...

Comment

Wunderoos July

So you're all off watching Ironman 2 then?

Good O
                              Nighters.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Good Morning.

A very tired nurse Jones walks into a bank, totally exhausted after an
                                18-hour shift. Preparing to write a cheque, she pulls a rectal
                                thermometer out of her purse and tries to write with it. When she
                                realizes her mistake, she looks at the flabbergasted cashier, and
                                without missing a beat, she says:

'Well, that's great....that's just great..........some arsehole's
                                got my pen!'

Comment

Working...
                                X