Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1351921 wrote: Stuffed if I know...next time I'll check their beaks - ours arent all there...if you know what I mean....

Argh....doing the pasta challenge tonight....must away....the hunter gatherers have returned....time to chef up....
    oh dog ... I forgot about the pasta challenge. But it doesn't really matter because I won it anyway. Ask Techie

Happy - so how do you cope with the extra chooks :H

tawnyfrog;1351940 wrote:
    ... she only did that because ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put ...
    :H

Fusked if I know :H I know quite a lot of grammar, but I think I was wagging when they did other bits :H

Over and out for this evening gentle people.
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

oh a busy day in here, I LOVE IT!

MB, loved your morning post. I too come here a couple of times a day, but don't always have a free hand to type.

Haps, did you keep the chooks?

TF, lovely cat you got, lucky his owner loves him so.

Bridges, love days like today when you feel so good from interactions.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

OKay, so not only did I venture into the gym this morning. I showed up halfway through a trampoline aerobics class, and then stayed halfway through the weights class. I also went to soccer practice for the first time in a year. I felt amazing, and loved every second. Even though my flab was shaking itself something furious, and I did all the moves wrong in the classes, and I was the slowest running on the field by a mile, I simply LOVED it.

Also, I don't know if you guys remember the woman I told you about that I met when I was shopping for Leon before he came. Her daughter was having her first child in New Zealand, and she was going to go over there but she had to have a tumor removed and radiation for her cancer. So her husband emailed me yesterday to say she will be gone shortly. She never did make it over to New Zealand. I only hope her daughter and granddaughter made it over here for her to spend a little time with her.
        So hug someone extra tight tonight. Even if it is O'Reilly.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Thats sad news Sunny. I think sometimes you're meant to meet certain people at certain times in your life and that was the case for the two of you.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Agreed Haps!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Can I also just say that Leon's latest piccie should be labelled "Joyful"?

Comment

Wunderoos July

hehe, I love his daily Joyful

Comment

Wunderoos July

What a lovely read back, Undies :l

And that piccie of Leon: priceless. Joyful indeed.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Wunderoos July

I agree tipps it has been a great read back today and very funny, thanks everyone for cheering me up after a hard day at work xxx
                    Im now in my normal position. ...flopped out on the sofa......
                    Right im off to find all your hidden snacks xxxxx
                    :dancin: enguin:
                    starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi everyone . My Army friends have all gone into a bunker I think ! AWOL the lot of them

Just popping in on Reggie's invite:l to see how the 'underneath' people are doing :hallo:
                      Great read back as I am in work and bored.com :wahh:

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Undies!

I'm very happy that it is Friday ... and good weather forecast for the weekend.

Hope your extra chooks have laid for you Happy!
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Yay team!
                          Friday!
                          That's it for me I'm afraid, I've caught the joy germ. So I'm off to be a pain in the arse to one and all.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all
                            Bridget on this occassion you can spread your germs over to me xx
                            Another busy day at work then its the weekend....yippee
                            Hope you all have a great day xxx
                            :dancin: enguin:
                            starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all

finally getting over the bug I had, busy today making curtains for a freind...

Hope you are all having a good day...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi folks. Still in the San Diego area. Bounced a bit back and forth up and down the Pacific Coast. The weather is wonderful but I have NOT been feeling well. I have had a few bad fevers followed by extreme chills. I called a friend of mine a surgeon in LA. I explained my symptoms and he said that's not good. WTF...NOT GOOD? LOL. He thinks it may be related to my surgery. Well anyway, I'm going to see him tomorrow, and then an internal doc friend he knows. I'm sending Emma home on Southwest tomorrow at 10am and I'll drive to Malibu.

Oh BTW, the gas bubble is gone. However, I have a terrible headache/eye ache so it may be related. We did do a lot of fun things. We went to the Scripps Institution. OMG, Emma wants in there so badly. Rags you would LOVE it. I watched a few buddies of mine tee off at Torrey Pines LOVE THAT COURSE. Anyway, these are just from the phone. Promise more pics when I get back...

Reggies...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X