Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

satz123;1352766 wrote: Hey everyone from bright Irish morning. We are expecting our 'Summer' today:H
    The whole country will go MAD if the sun shines.:banana::banana::crazymonkey:
    Hello Satz!
    What's going on with that boy of yours?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Lillypond059;1352764 wrote:
      ok back to the sewing, wonder how Missy is getting on with making her curtains....
      epic failure Lilly - no decent material to be had. Only good thing about that was that at least I didn't spend any money
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hello, greetings and salutations to all you sweet undies from a glorious summers morning on the other side of the world. How happy is little Leon!
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Have assumed the position on the lounge Undies and I'm here for the night....took a minor swan dive and now they're all fussing which is nice but wasnt part of the plan....soooo.....now I've got a chance for the first time in days to really read back and see what everyones up to....

Are we on for showing pasta piccies??

Comment

Wunderoos July

X-post....hello Ktab...how grows your garden?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hiya KTABBes ... I believe your summer is happening today!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hiya Happy, tis green and in flower which is nice. Still pretty much a blank canvas in the most part though. Was having a coffee yesterday morning at 6 and looked out to see a couple of wild rabbits having their breakfast in the front garden, those pesky wabbits...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hiya Tawny, yeah rumour has it. Hope it keeps nice for tomorrow, off to see the local air show.

Welcome

Comment

Wunderoos July

That looks awesome Ktabbers....

I'll trade you some ducks, chooks and local scrub turkeys in the garden for the wabbits btw...but I suppose they're all as bad as each other...though I reckon nothing would be as bad a moles...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Dont have moles in Ireland TG. I was out watching the bats again last night, gives me such joy as they fly feet from my head. We have loads of swallows and wild birds plus a couple of buzzards that hover overhead some days. There are foxes and badgers here too but thats about it around these parts I think, apart from the pesky wabbits....wouldn't dream of harming them though. Love seeing pictures of Froglets wildlife visitors.

Best away and make a start on moving some of the 60 tons of recycled crushed asphalt I have had delivered. Much fun awaits me and my trusty wheelbarrow, I might be gone a while.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Righto....nothing flash but totally delish...

The filling...

Baked in the Aldi roasting dish...Vegie Lasagne...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Wow....this iphone thing really does do good stuff....maybe the no dough on the camera lens works...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Ok now the slice....bit too much ricotta in this one...

Comment

Wunderoos July

And....while I'm on a roll....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Final word: :tonguemonkey: to the veggie lasagne

Comment

Working...
                                X