Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Hiya Mr G, how the hell are ya mate?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Love your photos Tawny.

Mmm...been dozing on the lounge...going to play hell with tonights sleep...hello to Rags,Tips and Mr G...

Noice recipe Bridge...shame theres no Tamarind...speaking of which I loved it when I've eaten it out - Tamarind Fish - but when I bought some it smelled gacky...wonder if it was off?

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1352935 wrote: Hiya Mr G, how the hell are ya mate?
        Absolutely marvellous thanks buddy. Hope you're getting some good regen action there girl. The sun has been a shinin' here for sometime now. :welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1352936 wrote: Love your photos Tawny.

Mmm...been dozing on the lounge...going to play hell with tonights sleep...hello to Rags,Tips and Mr G...

Noice recipe Bridge...shame theres no Tamarind...speaking of which I loved it when I've eaten it out - Tamarind Fish - but when I bought some it smelled gacky...wonder if it was off?
          It looks really gacky, and smells a bit acrid, but I'll give you the nod it works really well in a curry, or as any sort of citrus substitute, with a bit more depth to it. Yum.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Guitarista;1352937 wrote: Absolutely marvellous thanks buddy. Hope you're getting some good regen action there girl. The sun has been a shinin' here for sometime now. :welcome:
            Good to hear Mr. So Melbourne's got good weather at the mo'???
            Wow, cos Froglette's is crap. There you go, the wide brown land.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

And while we're on it....how do folk use their Verjuice??? Managed to score a bottle this week, and just wondering??
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

From your very own Maggie Beer: Pumpkin, Verjuice and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Risotto - Maggie Beer, a Barossa Food Tradition
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Wunderoos July

Yep. Maggie is the doyenne of verjuice!

Planking without purpose shall commence forthwith.

Leave the seat as you found it.

Comment

Wunderoos July

tiptronic_ct;1352944 wrote: From your very own Maggie Beer: Pumpkin, Verjuice and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Risotto - Maggie Beer, a Barossa Food Tradition
                    Well thankyou for forgiving me on the Tamarind-free Tamarind recipe:H:H:H:H Sorry.
                    Maggie is well known for introducing it here...but what common applications are there for it? Salad dressing? I was worried at first, I thought it might still contain alcohol.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1352956 wrote: Well thankyou for forgiving me on the Tamarind-free Tamarind recipe:H:H:H:H Sorry.
                      Maggie is well known for introducing it here...but what common applications are there for it? Salad dressing? I was worried at first, I thought it might still contain alcohol.
                      Here yu go:

Uses:
                      Instead of vinegar or lemon juice in salad dressings;
                      Instead of white wine or brandy when deglazing pans;
                      Poaching fresh fruit or reconstituting dried fruit;
                      Drizzle over grilled fish or barbecued baby octopus;
                      Cutting the richness of sauces or meat dishes, especially with pork;
                      Instead of balsamic vinegar when caramelising onions;
                      Heavily reduced as a topping for ice cream;
                      In the preparation of mustards.
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Wunderoos July

Thanks Trippy!
                        Why couldn't find that?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Prosciutto Gourmet Pizza recipe - Best Recipes

This ain't a bad one for yer pizza lover. Go organic ingredients of course.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Wunderoos July

Guitarista;1352970 wrote: Prosciutto Gourmet Pizza recipe - Best Recipes

This ain't a bad one for yer pizza lover. Go organic ingredients of course.
                            Oh yum Mr G.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Good morning, good morning, and a very special good morning to you, yes you, the people in my favourite place to hang out......the cheap seats.

It was great to bump into Mr. Mandela earlier this week to celebrate his birthday.

Equilibrium. Ya gotta find it, then work a little to maintain it.

I tell's ya, and as Lou say's...........'And i think to meself.......what a wonderful world'.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning All.
                                Weather a tad miserable and rainy today, but we won't let it stop play will we?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X