Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1353080 wrote: Morning All.
    Weather a tad miserable and rainy today, but we won't let it stop play will we?
    Gack alert........

And good morning to one of the most amazing and beautiful people i've ever not met.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wunderoos July

Ahh you old shmoozer.
      Break in the rain....I'm going in....out.....
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all,

How lovely to wake up to a Mr.G joy germ post! Now all we need is a Techie update and all will be good in the world.

Off a bit later for a leisurely stroll around the monthly market for comestibles followed by lunch with two burly bikers who for some reason seem to think it's perfectly normal and sensible to ride for two hours, eat nothing special at a country pub and ride back to Melbourne.

And for all the cat lovers: The 25 Most Awkward Cat Sleeping Positions

Comment

Wunderoos July

Love those pics TF. I got a classic one a few years ago that I must try and dig out from my photo library - it was cats sleeping on top of each other. We called it the cat sandwich :H

Lilly, that quilt is totally beautiful!! You are amazingly talented!!

There wasn't much in the sheer fabric line at Spotlight - mostly it was white and quite old-fashioned. My house is quite modern and with walls painted sort of light blue/grey. There were some ready-mades that I thought would work in terms of color, but I thought the fabric was quite "heavy" for the style of the house. I might just leave it for now and keep an eye out over the next month or so. But I have sort of got into the fact that I might be brave enough to try making curtains!!

TF - still waiting for pics of your knitting and crochet :-) Actually I really like crocheting .... I has a nice rhythm to it. And amazing pictures of the roos!!

satz123;1352821 wrote: Sorry Bridge fell back asleep after initial 6 am uphoria re. sunshine
          Young Satz still in NZ . Still waiting. Bleeding the Bank of Mam & Dad dry
          Satz, lovey he is 31. He'll be fine. Don't prop him up too much :l

And so pleased that our Irish mates got a day of summer!! I just looked at your weather forecast and it looks like it is going to be nice today as well.

Well, I did so much cleaning and work on the house yesterday that my back is out and it hurts to stand up. :upset: I've done hot water bottles, wheat packs, anti-flamme and voltarin. All at the same time. That way when I'm still feeling sore tonight I'll be able to claim that all of them are useless!

A friend turned 60 during the week and we went to his party last night .... 60s themed. The main man went as Sergeant Pepper and looked terrific. And just for a laugh, here is what Mr B and I looked like ....

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Groovy Man
            Peace Out
            Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
            If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
            November 2, 2012

Comment

Wunderoos July

:H:H

and here is the cat sandwich one .....

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

:H:H:H

Missy those pics have made my morning...

Off and into Undies and I mean Undies - going undergarment shopping with the 15 year old. And intend to pick up some seamless knickers for moi....there has to be some compensation for shopping this much...and then - vegie garden, ahhh bliss....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Crack up Missy. Always seems a bother to get the costume together, but they are fun once you do those themed parties.

Pissing rain here, so it's another book day. Going to have to start getting more active on the weekends now that spring is on it's way.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

tiptronic_ct;1352905 wrote: I suspect the Frog is a very visual person. Taste alone would not have salvaged the meal.

Give Mr. Rags a :hallo: from me, Raggsy. And have one of these :l for your good self.
                    Thank you Tippy,
                    Mr Rags is up in Sydney this weekend helping to sort out his dads stuff as there's a council cleanup next weekend... but enterprising people have taken about half what has been put on the footpath. And I am getting the Triton workbench. But the woodlathe blew up years ago. So if I want to make spurtles for all my Undie friends this Christmas, I'll have to search ebay.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Arvo all
                      Well its my youngest boys birthday today so he has opened his pressies and we have picked up his cake and now he is on his favourite toy.....xbox
                      Its a lovely sunny day hear but i have to do my ironing so im stuck inside
                      Mr g its great to see you
                      Missy i love your pics
                      Hope everyone is having a great Sunday xxx
                      :dancin: enguin:
                      starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Piddling down with rain today so I didn't dive (for this photography course) ... so went to local pool to see if I can go there next week decked out in my scuba gear and with something weighted down so I can practice underwater photography... they didn't bat an eyelid. Said OK.

Missy I love your pussycat sandwich.

Happs, have you thought about putting some Sanitarium casserole mince in with your veg lasagne? I make it quite often, tastes good.

Wally! G'day!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Nah Rags - I had 5 bean mix in it, the boys - and that includes Mr Happs hate the Sanitarium products...

Hiya Ronnie....I'm just about to turn off all the PS3's etc and hide the controllers for the week....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Good thinking on checking with the local pool too btw Raggsey...I'd love to see the piccies on THAT

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1353194 wrote: Nah Rags - I had 5 bean mix in it, the boys - and that includes Mr Happs hate the Sanitarium products...

Hiya Ronnie....I'm just about to turn off all the PS3's etc and hide the controllers for the week....
                              I can't come at five bean mix. I hate it when you go to a bbq and the salad is 5 bean mix.

What doesn't Mr Happs like about Sanitarium? I don't like a lot of their stuff I admit, but there are a couple of their products I really like using... the casserole and the not burgers.

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1353196 wrote: Good thinking on checking with the local pool too btw Raggsey...I'd love to see the piccies on THAT
                                It would be a laugh wouldn't it? I'll take little Lumix along and ask pool manager to take a piccy. Should be worth a laugh.

And speaking of laughs... I don't remember if I showed you Undies a piccy of the dreadful wallpaper that was in the "dining nook" when we moved in... looks like mattress ticking. Why, oh why would ANYONE think it was attractive wallpaper. Maybe it was on special.... 25cents a roll.

Comment

Working...
                                X