• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Thanks Reggie - we could share.

Comment

Wunderoos July

I now never want to fly unless the pilot's got grey hair ...

Comment

Wunderoos July

I'd do you all. When your in an econ lodge on I 8 those thoughts rise in ones mind. Night sweeties. Where the hell is a Marriott when you need one?

Andy
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

I'd shag a 'you can do anything' proliferator thingy, context willing. Best bit is...... you can do anything.

Go for it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wunderoos July

Go for it as in a God fearing, christian, buddhist, lead guitarist/drummer way?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Wunderoos July

Lovely to see you Reggie - have had probs accessing Reggiecam over the weekend. I rooly like that site.

Nighters, mate and nighters Mr.G.

Comment

Wunderoos July

techie;1353347 wrote: I'd do you all. When your in an econ lodge on I 8 those thoughts rise in ones mind. Night sweeties. Where the hell is a Marriott when you need one?

Andy
                Take care of yourself there Techie. Keep in touch bro, won't you.

Comment

Wunderoos July

hiya all.
                  Lovely to see all the weekend posts.
                  Hiya Gster. Glad to see you popping in. Leon is smiling at you!
                  Techie, Drive safe.
                  Hiya Reg, KTab, Tips, Ronnie, Lily, and all the rest of yas.
                  Love the cat photos.

Busy weekend.
                  Went to Byron Bay yesterday and truly enjoyed it even though the weather was a bit rainy and windy. Had some divine food, and some not so divine food. Even splurged and bought myself an expensive soap because it smelled like Italy?! Brought home divine desserts and some not so divine veggie organic health food for dinner. Life is good. Back to feeding the little guy. See you all soon.
                  Take care kids!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Those pictures of Leon just keep getting cuter!

Just back from the pharmacy ........ I scrubbed all the floors on Saturday and managed to put my back out. I've been using wheat packs and heat on it but I had a really bad night's sleep (every time I turned over it hurt :upset so decided it was time for drugs. But the pharmacist recommended against Voltarin in case it interacted with my arthritis medication.

So today I'm feeling like I'd like to trade my body in for a new version .........
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all
                      Missy i hope you get better soon
                      Well just a quick check i as it is my eldest birthday today and i have to give him his pressies before i go to work
                      Have a great day xxxx
                      :dancin: enguin:
                      starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Undies...hope your back is ok Missy. It really sucks when you cant get about and do things let alone have a good nights sleep.

I feel like having a rant this morning. Against teenagers who know everything, skinny jeans and grey roots and chickens and other assorted poultry that wont stay put....

There...

Comment

Wunderoos July

And hi Ronnie!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all

Good to see you drop in Mr G, have missed you..

Missy hope your back gets better soon..

Sunny, just love seeing the photos of Leon, he sure is a cutie..

How are you feeling Happy, is the vertigo gone now..

Hi Ronnie, hope your son has a good day on his birthday..

and waving to everyone one else to drop in...

weather here is rather coolish....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Arvo Undies ...

sorry I haven't been pulling my weight today ... I'm working on a D & M post. This may take a little while ...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hope everything's Ok there Froglette

I spent the day with the elderly. On computers.
                                Enough said.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X