Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1353635 wrote: What? A diversional therapy bull?
    Exactly! Does the rounds with high school problem kiddos too.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Miss Behaving;1353638 wrote: I'm with Reg - i'll be glad when MC is over

Can we have an Olympic- themed August?
      Not heavily into sports Missy. My biggest patronage will probably be to the 'Absolutely Fabulous' olympics
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Miss Behaving;1353638 wrote: I'm with Reg - i'll be glad when MC is over

Can we have an Olympic- themed August?
        Sorry Missy and Reggie ... I'll stop the MC commentary forthwith. Or should that be henceforth????????? Fusked if I know. To quote the little Saffa ... "English is my second language" .....

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1353640 wrote: Not heavily into sports Missy. My biggest patronage will probably be to the 'Absolutely Fabulous' olympics
          I wont call you Patsy if you dont call me Eddy...

Giraffe just wont go will she....and that is ALL on that subject....

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1353641 wrote: Sorry Missy and Reggie ... I'll stop the MC commentary forthwith. Or should that be henceforth????????? Fusked if I know. To quote the little Saffa ... "English is my second language" .....
            No worries TF.

byebyebridgetjones;1353640 wrote:
            Not heavily into sports Missy. My biggest patronage will probably be to the 'Absolutely Fabulous' olympics
            We could invent some alternative events :H
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1353643 wrote: I wont call you Patsy if you dont call me Eddy...

Giraffe just wont go will she....and that is ALL on that subject....
              That's weird. My besty and I still call each other that. Won't mention where that all came from
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1353647 wrote: That's weird. My besty and I still call each other that. Won't mention where that all came from
                ((shudder)) snap...I hear you....

Trying to think of an alternative event I would be good at...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Got it....check this out....I can do this...not sure if it qualifies for a sporting event though...

Mmm...picture didnt turn out well but its chocolate baskets using a balloon... Attached files [img]/converted_files/1904913=6922-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Wunderoos July

nice haps, you make the baskets and I'll eat them.

Home from my first soccer game. Wowsers. I watched most of the game on the field, but loved it.
                    Feeding time for the wee one.

MB, loved your outfits.

Going to have watch MC online. My mom told me who left when I walked in the door. NO!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning one All,
                      Having Happs syndrome today, unable to access last page.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

same here Bridge, unable to access last page too..

Morning all...

Comment

Wunderoos July

me too ... we'll just pretend there isn't one ...

Morning everybody ...

Comment

Wunderoos July

being a conspiracy theorist at heart, I bet there are people over there on the last page plotting ....

.... but plotting what?? That is the question??!!
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

So ... I went looking for pics of some woolly stuff and came across these which made me really sad. Before mum went into the Aged Care facility, I used to spend the first week of each month at her house doing her garden, cooking freezer meals etc. I did that from '04 - '06. Although legally blind with macular degen. she was still able to knit. Providing she used 12-ply wool she basically did it by feel. So she'd knit diamonds which I then sewed into squares, crochet'd them together and gave the whole thing an edge, adding whatever embellishments seemed fun. We'd spend each evening yakking while she knitted and I sat on the floor putting the things together. It was nice.

Don't know how many of these things we made over the years. Made me really sad to see her oxblood leather couch which she loved and we hated.

I'll take some pics of my more recent stuff for anyone interested in that sort of thing ... ...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Miss Behaving;1353922 wrote: being a conspiracy theorist at heart, I bet there are people over there on the last page plotting ....

.... but plotting what?? That is the question??!!
                                Maybe Julian Assange is leaking stuff over there

Maybe they've all posted pictures of their nudie bottoms?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X