Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Hi all you beautiful people. Listen Lilly, that's no blanket. I think it's my thermal underwear. Where the heck did she get it though...OMG, I'll be right back. Need to make a few calls!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi my beautiful peeps!

It's official - I've ditched the Fifty Shades books. Gotta tell ya, if someone whacked me with a paddle so hard I cried I'd punch them in the face!!! Next......

It's tree zing cold here this morning. Little my sunshine is peeking through as we 'speak' but it was the coldest morning so far since we arrived. I resurrected the fire from last night and once she roared I climbed back into bed with a cup of tea.

Much love to Cori. I wish you peace and brighter days. Mr G's on the case - he'll spread some joy germs and all will be much better!!

Again, nice piece of work Tawny.

To all who lurk, post, drop by etc - sending so much love it will hurt ya!!!!

Nicey
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Wunderoos July

Never mind. I found the underwear. My bad!!!

Oh hi Nicey :l
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all she said quickly before it became the arvo...nice to see all the joy germs in the drawer and hoping things look brighter for you too Corrie.

Discovered if I dont get on to post here until around this time I get a few more hours of work done...bit of a must at the moment.

Licorice and Ebony have decided to live next door through the day...and I am not standing around waving a silver bowl of food at them to make them come home, no way, never...well not anymore...

Nicey your holiday sounds lovely. A fire, a spa, FH and your pets? how good is that? now all you need is a GOOD book...

Comment

Wunderoos July

techie;1354409 wrote: Hi all you beautiful people. Listen Lilly, that's no blanket. I think it's my thermal underwear. Where the heck did she get it though...OMG, I'll be right back. Need to make a few calls!!!
            Techie, you say the funniest things, but you gave me a laugh, just what I needed.:l

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi Happy, you sound real busy there, your chookies maybe like to socialize...

Hi Nicey.....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hey guys look what I have won....

You have won $1,750,000.00, with China-T-Mobile Worldwide lottery at China
                Guangdong International Payment

got this email today, Its okay I know its a scam......

Comment

Wunderoos July

Wow Lilly, lucky you....did you know last year my long long Nigerian Uncle sent us a stack of cash? Nigerian mail is nearly as bad as Oz Post though and I'm still waiting for it.....along with the Undies recipe book and a few other bits...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Happy, don't know why they would waste time, sending emails like that, do they really think were daft enough to reply to it......

Comment

Wunderoos July

Nicey - I'm going to try this instead ...

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1905641=6924-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1354446 wrote: Nicey - I'm going to try this instead ...
                        :H:H:H:H

Comment

Wunderoos July

Evening All.
                          A good productive day had here, while still trying to avoid my nemesis Perfection.
                          Somebody quite evil just slipped a special offer for gym membership into my letterbox. Do you think everyone in the street got one, or are they targetting me
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1354471 wrote:
                            Somebody quite evil just slipped a special offer for gym membership into my letterbox. Do you think everyone in the street got one, or are they targetting me

Hate to tell ya Bridge, it's personal
                            . :upset:

Bastards.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Good when you have a productive day Bridge, love that sort of days, myself........

Comment

Wunderoos July

okay I'm signing out for now, catch you all later.... have a good evening.....

Comment

Working...
                                X