Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Evening all
    It sounds like we have all had a good day, done loads at work today so i am finding it hard to keep my eyes open
    Right im off as hubbie is making me a cup of tea
    Thanks for the snack tawney xxx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning All.
      Is anyone feeling a bit Friday-ish. Like an early blunny kick off might be in order?
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

YES! And it's not happening, truckload of work to do if I don't want to work all weekend...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning gang,

It's clipboards at twenty paces for a few hours and then - yes ... POETS day will be declared.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all
            Wish i could have an early finish, fridays i have to work late
            I might do my shopping after work as well so that it gives me more time tomorrow mind you i have another busy weekend with housework and hubbies tax, but on sunday we are all going out for the day to a laser corp game, my boys are so excited bless them
            Hope you all have a fab day xx
            :dancin: enguin:
            starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all,

A rainy day in sunny Melbourne town, but i know somethin'........just above them grey skies, are blue ones.

A safe, sober, and magical day to everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1355012 wrote: You know I will rejoin the pasta challenge IF Froglette gives me her pasta recipe again.

1000+ days Aspy.....you are a pin up boy for success Matey.

I did some exercise today. It hurt.

Next.
                I was only able to get a pic of her pink pasta day dish. I wish you luck Bridge. She's a toughie...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hello friends. Awesome on the 1000 Aspy. On my way out for a bike ride. See you later....!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

hiya gang.
                    The chooksare back in full swing TF.
                    The kids are too!
                    My young bloke has discovered hiding the truth, he is so transparent in a lie, but is shows me how early we start.
                    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Wunderoos July

Scarey isnt it Aspy?? I can still pick mine when they're trying one on...I hear them muttering, how does she do it? and I yell out from the other room, Mothers know alllll.....scares 'em not...

(((Burp))) just ate a Mighty Angus, have my real one at home wagging an excursion so we decided to knock back some kgs for lunch. Anyone else look at the menu board these days and see exactly how many you're eating in one burger? Never mind....

Wheres Lilly? and all the other lunch time drawer dwellers?

Comment

Wunderoos July

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT is on ABC1....wetting ourselves over this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo[/video]]Lumberjack Song - Monty Python - YouTube

Comment

Wunderoos July

10 pro points and Monty Python for lunch. This is going to be a good day.

Car needs to be cleaned and fumigated, then there's a Tim Winton book with my name on it. Don't tell the copyright people.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

aspman;1355423 wrote: hiya gang.
                            The chooksare back in full swing TF.
                            The kids are too!
                            My young bloke has discovered hiding the truth, he is so transparent in a lie, but is shows me how early we start.
                            The boy doesn't know it yet, but his jaw goes slack and his eyes go funny when he lies. DEAD give away.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Good look...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Oh well ... if we're doing Python:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKV3GC0RERs&feature=related[/video]]Monty Python "Sit On My Face" (Live) - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X