Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

And if Amanda is a dud catch that's HER problem:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Have just left a strategic trail of chocolate bars - not chokitos, Aldi chocs - leading the locusts to the mess in the kitchen....ahhh...housework tick

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1355565 wrote: Have just left a strategic trail of chocolate bars - not chokitos, Aldi chocs - leading the locusts to the mess in the kitchen....ahhh...housework tick
        Yeah. It's not going to work.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

And if a bloody trainer on one of those courses asks the question.....'Does that make sense?' again, just one more time, like they're talking to a bunch of 2 yr old's, (ok in some cases they are), and 'invite me' to 'give permission' to someone to unload their woes, and 'take ownership' i'll........i'll.......i'll play em one of my original songs!

I can only hope Amanda took 'ownership' of the tennis ball to the head exercise, and 'invited' herself to give herself 'permission' to feel like a bloody eeeedgit. Does that make sense?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wunderoos July

Reggie;1355564 wrote: The facilitator was amazing....she had so much make up on she looked like one of those statues on Flanders Street ..and to boot I reckon she had shaved her real eye brows off and had painted long slender fake one's on with black paint ..I noticed because the right one was a bit screw whiff at the end ..AND to boot she was a color girl her jeans were so tight I winced at the damaged they were causing to her private parts even the camel toe retreated .... AND first day they were bright iridescence green and second day bright iredescent purple ..I had a throbbing head ache just looking at her ..and ran out of Panadol on the second day ..as far as learing about "Leadership" I am fucked ..the whole experience gave me a massive headache ..I'lll leave leadership to the like of Churchill and Stalin!!!
            Doesn't sound like corporate gear to me mate
            Are you sure you walked into the right room at the YMCA?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Reggie;1355572 wrote: :H:H Have you been a facilitator Bridgee ...you seem to be in the Know:H
              I've been on both sides of the 'Gorge of Knowledge' Reg....I think I'll stick to this side in future:H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi Mr G.

I have made an hideous middle-aged-panic purchase of 'Nude By Nature' today. It's just itching like Elizabethan age make-up at this point.....Dog....Sorry TMI.....
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1355582 wrote: Hi Mr G.

I have made an hideous middle-aged-panic purchase of 'Nude By Nature' today. It's just itching like Elizabethan age make-up at this point.....Dog....Sorry TMI.....
                  Ok. Um, what is it? Like a hair removal cream?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Wunderoos July

Guitarista;1355588 wrote: Ok. Um, what is it? Like a hair removal cream?
                    Possibly Don't know yet.
                    Purportedly it will make me beautiful Noice.
                    It's 'makeup shit', mate.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1355591 wrote: Possibly Don't know yet.
                      Purportedly it will make me beautiful Noice.
                      It's 'makeup shit', mate.
                      Ok. Like the make up you're wearing when ur not 'wearing' makeup? Yer Claytons style?

You'd be looking tops now Jonesy being off the turps and all anyway.

Night Reg

Comment

Wunderoos July

Guitarista;1355593 wrote: Ok. Like the make up you're wearing when ur not 'wearing' makeup? Yer Claytons style?

You'd be looking tops now Jonesy being off the turps and all anyway.

Night Reg
                        Yes, that's it.
                        My next project is the Clayton's complete-under-garment-suit.
                        The lycra spandex body-suit one is wearing.....when not wearing a complete-lycra-body-spandex-suit.
                        Say it three times fast.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hello peeps,
                          Just a suparfast race through.. thought i should share this one with y'all
                          Loads love to everyone (am doing assignment so no talking allowed)
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fYnfE5Cycg[/video]]Washed Out - Amor Fati (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube
                          Don't drift too far
                          It's not your fault
                          Let go, reach out
                          The choice is yours
                          To find

Inside you've got
                          The light to guide
                          Your faith decides
                          The world's your gold
                          To find

We left
                          So tired
                          Let hope
                          Desire
                          Even though he's hard to forgive
                          When you cast your thoughts enough
                          Just know your thoughts
                          You know that
                          You'll be alright in time

Inside you've got
                          A light to guide
                          Your faith decides
                          The world's your gold
                          To find

Inside you've got
                          The light to guide
                          Your faith decides
                          The world's your gold
                          To Find

Comment

Wunderoos July

sunshinetoday;1355475 wrote:

Gster, you might have to give Leon music lessons one day. He loves his tunes. Especially his Bob Marley lullaby cd.
                            Hey Sunstar.

Bob Marley eh? I knew the young man had style.

I would show him all i know about music, guitar sound, arrangements, instrumentation, orchestration, crumpii techniques, beginners and advanced, and how to get a group rockin out. Any questions, he will only need to ask. I should be around for a few years yet.

Of course, any and all other questions about life i'd be referring to his Momma.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hiya Ficks.
                              Right I'm buggered. I'm off.
                              Night all.
                              Night Mr G.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1355602 wrote: Yes, that's it.
                                My next project is the Clayton's complete-under-garment-suit.
                                The lycra spandex body-suit one is wearing.....when not wearing a complete-lycra-body-spandex-suit.
                                Say it three times fast.
                                I somehow knew you'd be into spandex. Just go commando and be done with it....Oh, that's right, sometimes you do......in public!

Hey Ficks!

Good to see you. Nice lyric, and true i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X