Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Noight Bridgee. Take care and great to catch up

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wunderoos July

Oh gosh..
      Will somebody please interpret this filmclip.. i am utterly speechless
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OaanwN1vFQ[/video]]Van She - Idea of Happiness - YouTube

Comment

Wunderoos July

Man, Mr G you are looking so sexy in your avatar!

Comment

Wunderoos July

It's a funny one Ficks to be sure.

The bloke looks a bit like Bon Scott

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Wunderoos July

fickle;1355613 wrote: Man, Mr G you are looking so sexy in your avatar!
            You like the toupee?

Comment

Wunderoos July

love yre muscles.. always said you're a fitty since i first laid eyes on ya

Comment

Wunderoos July

:blush: :nutso::blush:

Comment

Wunderoos July

hey i have to go pick up my daughter from work... just giving this song here.. i had a really hard time at work not long ago and this helped me change my perspective. love kate
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfNtPbHkp0U[/video]]Kate Bush - Them Heavy People - Official Music Video - YouTube

Comment

Wunderoos July

Thanks Ficks. G'night and safe travels.

Noight all.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Don't you love finding out at 10 at night that someone needs a mouth guard for 8 in the morning? And no it's not Mr Happs. Off to find a chemist! Have a good one Undies! Thinking of you Lilly...
                      And Ficks love seeing your posts and Kate B....zoooooming......

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1355896 wrote: Don't you love finding out at 10 at night that someone needs a mouth guard for 8 in the morning? And no it's not Mr Happs. Off to find a chemist! Have a good one Undies! Thinking of you Lilly...
                        And Ficks love seeing your posts and Kate B....zoooooming......
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

:new: Techie! Found a maccas and ordered a cup of hot water fitting mouth guards in the carpark is another activity to add to my no hangover mornings!

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1355932 wrote: :new: Techie! Found a maccas and ordered a cup of hot water fitting mouth guards in the carpark is another activity to add to my no hangover mornings!
                            :H:H:H What a woman!!!
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

Yeah but when she tries to get the Olympic on her I phone it's another story. Anyone got a link?

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1355942 wrote: Yeah but when she tries to get the Olympic on her I phone it's another story. Anyone got a link?
                                should work internationally...

Live Extra - Watch The 2012 Summer Olympics Live Online | NBC Olympics

Comment

Working...
                                X