Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

I believe you need an app for that...

Follow the 2012 Olympic games on your iOS or Android phone | iPhone Atlas - CNET Reviews
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

Thanks Techie!

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1355896 wrote: Don't you love finding out at 10 at night that someone needs a mouth guard for 8 in the morning? And no it's not Mr Happs. Off to find a chemist! Have a good one Undies! Thinking of you Lilly...
        And Ficks love seeing your posts and Kate B....zoooooming......

They'd bloody well need
        a mouthguard if that happened in my house.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Whats up all? everyone napping after getting up early to watch the Opening Ceremony? or we all just B&I?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Arvo Undies,

Watched some of it this morning and now watched the rest of it. I thought the Poms did a brilliant job. Absolutely loved Mr. Bean.

My thoughts are with you, Lilly. I'm so very sorry.

Made my third clacker can chook and confirm it's just the best way to cook a whole bird. Today I rubbed it with Tandoori paste mixed with yoghurt. Brilliant.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Wow...snap, just bought a chook today to give it another whirl tomorrow.

And Rowan Atkinson was hilarious...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hello Undies, thought the show was brilliant too. This made me laugh this morning though:

Conservative MP Aidan Burley defends a tweet in which he referred to "leftie multi-cultural" rubbish in the Olympic opening ceremony, saying it was "misunderstood"
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi Ktab...everyone is always "misunderstood" when they tweet or type rubbish....instead of apologising and just say they're a goose.

Brits did a fab job...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Indeed on both counts.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Righto - out to the garden to pick some stuff for dinner - hope your enjoying your gardening too Ktabbers....off to potter...and Tawny? I could MAYBE have a fire TOMORROW....with a functioing flue...just gotta keep Mr H awake long enough to get on the roof....we shall see....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hello Happs and KTab,
                        I was just completely oblivious to the olympics. sorry i missed it now!

Tremendously proud of youngest ficklette who played a killer netball game this morning... this is a brand new team in its first season, never played before this year. Our team 3rd from the top and they took on the top team today. Top team are total freaks and tried every dirty trick in the book.. the ficklette took an elbow in the ribs and everyone on our team copped a fair bit of foot stomping and pushing over. Our team did not do a single dirty thing and still beat the buggers. V-proud I am that they did not lose their cool in-spite of all the odds and just kept playing hard and fair to the end showing proper sportsmanship.
                        The ficklette was flabbergassted at the end and asked me why didn't the ref do anything about it...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Fair question I'd say Ficks

I'm off out for an old mate's birthday. Would rather be home in bed with Tim Winton, but there you go.......

Nighters.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

hey have fun bridgee
                            I'm orf cleaning bathroom.. experimenting with baking soda, borax, vinegar and such things

Comment

Wunderoos July

And I'm off out to play out in the garden again, maybe I should build meself a sand box?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Reggie;1356139 wrote: Hello jocks and jockettes..Ficks little Regina team played the top team today in net ball they are 4th ..but a good clean game ...fought hard but just got pipped at the end...NO GO ..i reckon with aggressive behavior needs to be Knocked on the head immediately so the kids realize ..this is NOT OK...sounds like little fickelette instinctively new that ..good for her give her a big hug for me..

Went to the Fred Williams exhibition at the National Gallery today ...seeing Freds pictures in the flesh sent tingles up my spine ...soo beautiful ..as one of the best Australian landscape artists I strongly recommend any art lovers to experience Fred's art simply amazing

NGV *>*What's On*>*Exhibitions*>*Exhibitions*>*Fred Williams

Hope ya day has been a happy one mine was
                                Ohhh I LOVE Fred Williams

Comment

Working...
                                X