Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Yep - usually stay at Palm Cove. Yes, it's starting to do my head in because I can't even get out in the garden and soooo much needs doing. I've only pruned about a quarter of the roses.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Cairns? For the love of DOG she's in London Happs...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

:H Techie...

We were looking at Cairns for our next romantic retreat - read that as you will...and wondered where was best to stay....everyone says the Esplanade but....

Comment

Wunderoos July

techie;1356409 wrote: For the love of DOG she's in London Happs...
          I was trying to keep that quiet ... :H

Happs - for me Cairns is too 'touristy' that's why I throb Palm Cove. Really small, village-feel, no nightlife as such but a perfect beach and loads of good eateries.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Now that sounds more like it....so long as theres food and beaches and somewhere to go for a decent walk....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Have the laptop out and helping big locust plan his agenda at Uni open day....hes looking at course options....and watching the Opals play at the same time...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Watching the U.S. vs. S. Korea women volleyball match. Just caught this John Cleese ad for Direct TV playing here on NBC. The lobster just had me howling. Already on YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5VDfizYnxY[/video]]DirecTV-Spot mit John Cleese - YouTube
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hmmmm....it's always the same at this time of year Froglette, and I'm a cold weather lover. Just becomes a bit wearying.

So last night a group of us sat around at a local restaurant talking about how much we dislike going out these days:H
                  We have sun here, but it's still chilly.
                  Great to see you up and around Techie.
                  Thinking of you Lilly.
                  Hope the return to normale` is going OK for you Nicey.
                  Hope you're scoping out some sleep Sunny.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1356435 wrote: Hmmmm....it's always the same at this time of year Froglette, and I'm a cold weather lover. Just becomes a bit wearying.

So last night a group of us sat around at a local restaurant talking about how much we dislike going out these days:H
                    We have sun here, but it's still chilly.
                    Great to see you up and around Techie.
                    Thinking of you Lilly.
                    Hope the return to normale` is going OK for you Nicey.
                    Hope you're scoping out some sleep Sunny.
                    Your boy just texted me about a need for you to get him a mouth guard.

Thinking of you Lilly :l

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all
                      Im going out for the day with my boys to laser corp its like paint ball but with lasers instead,, mind you i will be just watching, but its nice to just get out somewhere different for a change.
                      Hope your ok Lilly xx
                      Tawney the weather will brighten up soon for you honey
                      Techie that photo is sooo funny
                      Right the boys are up so off i go
                      Hope you all have a great day xx
                      :dancin: enguin:
                      starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all.
                        Beautiful day here with a winter chill.
                        Haps, you could stay at Port Douglas too. It's nice there, and then drive to Cairns.

My mom was going to stay til September, but it is challenging for my parents relationship to have been apart for this long. Even after 34 years together things can be difficult at times. So she is leaving in 2 weeks and a couple of days. It has been AMAZING spending time together. I know when I look back at our memories I can cherish this time we had. So this weekend hubs and I are going to celebrate my birthday 4 weeks early by having a night in Broadbeach together. We are mainly looking forward to having an uninterrupted sleep in, and I have picked an obscenely priced restaurant for dinner. Will be hard to be without Leon for a night seeing as I get up with hum every 3 to 4 hours. Anyways just rambling. Hope Sunday treats you well. Leon sends his love and coos.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

That baby of yours looks like an other-worldy angel Sunny.
                          I've actually purchased a bulk buy of mouth guards, and there's one in the post for you Techie:H
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday.

Yep, getting back to normal. FH off playing golf today, so he was up and out the door way before I wanted to be awake! I've been shopping with my daughter and have my other daughter and her family plus my son and his FH coming for dinner tonight. Getting back to normal is hard work.....

It's been gorgeous weather here but a tad chilly and breezy. I managed a walk yesterday afternoon but by the time I got home I was almost fro zed to the bones!!!!

Have a nice afternoon! Try to catch you up later.

MWAHS to every single one of you!!! Special mwahs to Cori.

Nicey
                            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1356464 wrote:
                              I've actually purchased a bulk buy of mouth guards ...
                              Could you send me one too please, Bridge? I need one to put over my brain.

Do you ever have days where you just think too much?

Big throbs at Leon.

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1356466 wrote: Could you send me one too please, Bridge? I need one to put over my brain.

Do you ever have days where you just think too much?
                                Yes I do and it gives me the irrits. There's a few ways to snap yourself out of it. The company of other people, which some of us here like to limit:H a book, music, brisk walk. It's enough to do your head in.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X