Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Yea, I decided to take 5 weeks off before Leon came, but he only let me have 2.5 weeks before he arrived. If I could add some equality to the whole child bearing experience, I would make it so the men could breast feed instead of woman. I reckon it would be a whole different world.

Ficks, I know what you mean about not needing all the pain to have got where you are now.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Yes Reggie,
      I know dear.. I can only comment on myself really

Comment

Wunderoos July

sunshinetoday;1356593 wrote:

Ficks, I know what you mean about not needing all the pain to have got where you are now.
        But don't you think we need some pain along the way in order to build up our emotional immune system?

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1356602 wrote: But don't you think we need some pain along the way in order to build up our emotional immune system?
          or at the least to appreciate the good times?

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1356602 wrote: But don't you think we need some pain along the way in order to build up our emotional immune system?
            Yes indeed Froglet,
            I'm sure it does help. It's a matter of (1) surviving it, (2) learning from it... and then (3) putting all that to a good use. I am still stuffing about with stage one in some ways.. but I have been able to carry on with parts of 2 and 3. Feels like I'm in a three legged race sometimes with the other person not paying attention. Ahhh there is my divided self.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Reggie;1356607 wrote: ... seriously I cannot relate to half the men I come into contact with SAD:upset::upset:
              Thank dog for the other half, Reggie. They're the ones we all like.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hey I can't say it any better than Kate. If only everyone understood this concept, think how many lives would be saved, how much depression and self-sabotage could be avoided!

Comment

Wunderoos July

fickle;1356605 wrote: Yes indeed Froglet,
                  I'm sure it does help. It's a matter of (1) surviving it, (2) learning from it... and then (3) putting all that to a good use. I am still stuffing about with stage one in some ways.. but I have been able to carry on with parts of 2 and 3. Feels like I'm in a three legged race sometimes with the other person not paying attention. Ahhh there is my divided self.
                  well said

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Reggie;1356607 wrote: Well I have made some good ones too ..what pisses me off is I have to relate to lots of men that think relating to women is no more important than what happens on their favorite sport show be it Golf ..football..or dick pulling seriously I cannot relate to half the men I come into contact with SAD:upset::upset:
                    Funny little theme runs through my head on this.. a comment another woman at work made the other day about how her husband said he wanted 'a better wife', one that makes cakes and stuff. She works long hard hours so doesn't 'do' kitchen
                    It's a bit of a theme in cartoons and movies too.. simpsons characters compete to see who's wife's buns are higher or boobs are perkier
                    It came up again in a song about the average man wishing he had a better wife... strangely rang true with myself.. the kind of ranking mentality that some men automatically apply to their lives as if acquiring a woman is as simple as acquiring the latest car or iphone
                    (thankfully not all
                    men Reggie dear:H)

Comment

Wunderoos July

Reggie;1356608 wrote: Am i gay ? runs through my mind needsley !!!
                      I think the proper word for the state you are in is 'maturity' Reg, sadly it is something that never happens for many people

Comment

Wunderoos July

OK, i've completed one assignment.. only one more to go.. time for me to go to bed and snuggle up with my book. I've had a lovely time catching up a bit with you guys,
                        Love and best wishes for everyone through the week to come!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Yep - 'maturity' works for you, Reggie.

I'm out too Undies - have really enjoyed tonight's dialogue.

Nighters.

Comment

Wunderoos July

G'nite again.. nice one to wake up to methinks
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fub1AQMJjbA[/video]]Like A Version: The Shins - It's Only Life (live) - YouTube

Comment

Wunderoos July

this song.. about heartbreak.. she broke your throne and she cut your hair..
                              it's about losing your self to love, bad things happen, you have regrets and yet.. you wouldn't have missed it because of the wonderful things.. just about sums it up
                              beautiful version.. go norway!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=T2NEU6Xf7lM[/video]]HALLELUJAH , (shrek song) - YouTube

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi, I am really sorry but I have started drinking again
                                I hate it when life goes really good then all of a sudden you get a bad moment....but then thats how life goes
                                Alot has happened but to be quite honest I cant be bothered to talk about it.
                                I am ok but just wish I could talk about it.....
                                Night night all xxx
                                :dancin: enguin:
                                starting over

Comment

Working...
                                X