Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Late flyby,

Hey Ronnie, sorry to hear that, but it doesn't have to be the end of the world and tomorrow is another day. Yap away friend, and don't worry if you think it might be 'off topic'. That doesn't matter. It can be very helpful to just write how we are feeling, and get it out of our heads, and onto paper or computer screen. I for one will listen, as will many here.

What about resurrecting your weekend party thread? I haven't seen it for awhile.

Take care of yourself. Many folk try to work out where they went wrong. Nip it in the bud.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wunderoos July

Re equal pay for women.

As one of 2 union delegates at my workplace of over 300, mostly women, and as members of the Australian services union, we have marched and lobbied fed and state governments and took the equal pay for women case to Fair work Australia, who eventually ruled in favour of a pay rise in the community health sector across Straya. Cool victory. Some increases are up to 30/40% and of course criminally overdue. It is to be phased in here in Victoria over 8 years by our current Liberal govt at 6 month intervals. Bastards. What's worse, is our state govt. whinged they couldn't afford to pay workers these amounts, and have responded by cutting health services.

Good on ya Ted.

Thankyou and goodnight.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Wunderoos July

Mr g i will nip it in the bud xxxx
        :dancin: enguin:
        starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

You gonna be okay Ronnie?

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1356529 wrote: Your mate Techie is going to be a sad boy missing out on this in the morning:H:H:H
            I missed my queen in neoprene :upset::upset::upset:
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

ronnie;1356662 wrote: Hi, I am really sorry but I have started drinking again
              I hate it when life goes really good then all of a sudden you get a bad moment....but then thats how life goes
              Alot has happened but to be quite honest I cant be bothered to talk about it.
              I am ok but just wish I could talk about it.....
              Night night all xxx
              Hi Ronnie. Just try and pull it back together. Focus on yourself sweetie. Find a friend you trust and talk it out. I am also going through a rocky period of issues re: family, work, and a tad bit of loneliness. Some of these I can control others I cannot. Exercise and being outdoors helps me cope. We can all find that positive something that makes dealing with life's BS a bit easier. I KNOW you can. I'm thinking of you Ronnie. :l:l:l
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all. Was a sleepless night thanks to Leon and an overactive mind. Thinking about the meaning of life at 3am when your exhausted has never gotten me answers.
                Thinking of you Ronnie. Feel free to talk away if you like!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning all
                  I am fine, thanks peeps for your support, i am back on day 1 again but i am ok about it, my life is sooo much better without AC and i am determind to beat this xxxx
                  Hope you all have a great day xxx
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

ronnie;1356933 wrote: life is sooo much better without AC
                    Morning all,

Good stuff Ronnie. Yep, life is so much better without AC current running through us, as well as AL.
                    (i'm just being silly re AC electrical current)

You can always bounce your idea's, joy's or frustrations off folk here.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Good stuff Ronnie.
                      Morning Gster.
                      Happy Monday. Thinking I might have to break open one of my philosophical spiritual books. I always like seeing someones view of life and seeing what positives I can come away with.
                      Where are the rest of yous?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Afternoon all!

Was interesting reading over the convos from last night. I still get very stuck in "beating myself up" mode quite frequently and really struggle with some very deep seated stuff about "not being good enough". Blech !!

And yes Ficks, all that stuff around gender is completely true! Its an international problem though, and no country has got everything sorted. Some are good in terms of individual indicators, but really bad on others e.g.; some places look really good in terms of women on Boards, but your average Jane Doe might be paid really badly, or not have access to paid parental leave. In terms of international comparisons, NZ and Australia are not so bad ......... we tend to do a bit better in the pay equity stuff, but not that great on worn in leadership positions.

I read a article a few weeks ago about in Japan, the fertility rate has dropped to alarming proportions because workplaces are so intolerant when women get pregnant or have babies that women are staying single and/or not reproducing. They get dogs instead .... I kid you not

Why Japan prefers pets to parenthood | Life and style | guardian.co.uk

Ronnie, big hug. I'll send you a PM
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hello Undies,
                          Gee I am sorry I haven?t been posting.
                          Last Monday an acquaintance and a friend both died of colon cancer. A rather sad week with another funeral, interspersed with going to see The Mousetrap last Thursday. It was fun, and a good diversion for me.
                          My foot is very slowly responding to the intensive physio and I now have a foot brace thingy which is helping. I also managed to badly twist my back last Wednesday, so have to concentrate on getting fit (ish) for this holiday.
                          I missed out on the MC finale!! Mr Rags? fault, though I should have checked myself.
                          Now Undies, I am having some friends over for din din on 11th. My menu is this?
                          Tawns cheese triangles, pumkin ginger soup using Missy?s variation of coconut milk and sesame oil., the main will be lamb shanks (need veggie help please) and that beaut dessert of creamy bread and butter pud.
                          What do you think? I don?t want to be rushing in and out of the kitchen cooking so any ideas for something fairly easy would be appreciated. Tawns triangles stay though? they are a HUGE hit every time I make them. One of the girls is very pregnant so I don?t want to do anything mega spicy.
                          I suppose I could always do chook with can up bum!

I will now go back a week and catch up on what has been happening in the Undies drawer.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Miss Behaving;1356954 wrote: Afternoon all!

. I still get very stuck in "beating myself up" mode quite frequently and really struggle with some very deep seated stuff about "not being good enough". Blech !!

So do I.
                            I find it quite debilitating and depressing at times.

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1354435 wrote: Wow Lilly, lucky you....did you know last year my long long Nigerian Uncle sent us a stack of cash? Nigerian mail is nearly as bad as Oz Post though and I'm still waiting for it.....along with the Undies recipe book and a few other bits...
                              oops .

Comment

Wunderoos July

sunshinetoday;1354515 wrote: HIya all,
                                No one has mind blowing sex every time . Jeesh.

Don't they? Well blow me down. :H

Comment

Working...
                                X