Clear All

Wunderoos July

X pOst bridge....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Dog I hate this phone...

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1357038 wrote: Dog I hate this phone...
        I loathe mine too. Makes me sound like an 'Effie'.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi bridge,
          Yes, it's been a rough few weeks. And all of them between 47 and 50 (except for FIL).

I started to watch Bridget Jones last week.. I'd forgotten the silly jumper Colin Firth wore.
          I reckon if I started to knit Mr Rags a jumper now, it might be finished by next winter.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Evening again Undies....wow, how weird Raggsey I just made something similar for our dinner but without the paneer - did pumpkin and chick peas - will remember that for next time...Missy thats great news...nice to have that little bit of breathing space and for you to enjoy your home...Bridge, I was going to run away yesterday but have decided to stay put for a bit so put my place on hold please? still reading back, have drunk too much Maccas coffee

Comment

Wunderoos July

Rags;1357051 wrote: Hi bridge,
              Yes, it's been a rough few weeks. And all of them between 47 and 50 (except for FIL).

I started to watch Bridget Jones last week.. I'd forgotten the silly jumper Colin Firth wore.
              I reckon if I started to knit Mr Rags a jumper now, it might be finished by next winter.
              I reckon if you spend that year gently in one another's company, it will be time better spent.
              Also jumpers shrink as soon as you wash them
              Right I'm going to bugger off to bed.
              Night.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Nighters Y'all, just home from my soccer game. I had some 18 year old knock me over, then I am pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my leg. Good to be home in my robe with a cup of tea.
                Tuckage kiddos.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning All.
                  Awake since 4am reading 'Cloudstreet' again. It must be such a great read for people who grew up in Western Australia. It's very nice to sit up and read in bed when the house is quiet.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Bridge,

You beat me by an hour. Throb 'Cloudstreet' and Winton in general.

I can't wait for this shitful month to be over. I think a few of us have had a fairly trying July. Bring on a more positive August I say ...

Comment

Wunderoos July

I second that!

I'm celebrating the end of the month by treating myself to a very cheesy cheese scone
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Two fresh poached eggs with vegemite toast here!

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1357452 wrote: Morning Bridge,

You beat me by an hour. Throb 'Cloudstreet' and Winton in general.

I can't wait for this shitful month to be over. I think a few of us have had a fairly trying July. Bring on a more positive August I say ...
                          I third that...

Morning everyone....

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1357460 wrote: Two fresh poached eggs with vegemite toast here!
                            yes please but without the vegemite

Comment

Wunderoos July

I've just carted three 6' x 6" logs half way across the paddock in my trusty wheelbarrow and chainsawed them into foot-long blocks. I am warm now.

Catch you all later. There'll be some leek and pumpkin frittata for lunch if you're hungry.

Comment

Wunderoos July

But Lilly! its tastes so gooood! You dont know what your missing...

Lovely to see you btw...

Comment

Working...
                                X