Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Wonder if they list caramello there in the substances abused section? World war 3 breaking out....off to sort it....

Comment

Wunderoos July

I really should go have that bath I smell
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Wunderoos July

See ya all tomorrow -lucky the kiddy is at camp this week so I can pull myself together slowly but surely - night all and thanks for being there happy youre a trooper. Cashy xxx

Comment

Wunderoos July

Ps hope its a super sized caramello or a family block :-)

Comment

Wunderoos July

:H Anytime matey....hang in there you're in the right place....

and it was a family block which just DOESNT CUT IT....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Evening all
              Had a good day today, i got loads done even my ironing when i got home from work, its soo good to have my new self back again, i didnt like the old me xxx
              Hi Cashy, im not new here but im back on day 2, perhaps we can get to the weekend and beyond together.
              Wish channel 9 would stop switching between sports, i just get into basket ball then they switch to horses
              And now hubbie has just stole the remote! I dont stand a chance now :H
              Tawney your lunch looked very yummy xx
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Oh Good Lord.....Jones has had an unexpectedly hard day

Nemmind....these things were sent to try us.
                Do we have a new mate up there?
                Hiya CashRegister:welcome:

I am really cogniscent of the fact that at the end of a rootingly aweful day I have
                1. The boy
                2. A roof over my (and the boy's) head
                3. A warm soft bed
                4. Hope (and Froglette's food pictures)
                5. A Tim Winton novel (have moved on to 'Dirt Music' which is...Dog forbid.... even better than 'Cloudstreet')
                Good enough for me....

Right. See youse in the morning.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi ya bridget
                  Hope you are ok honey xxxxx
                  I must admit its good to look on the bright side of life when the day from hell pays a visit xxx
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Howdy Ronnie yeah I'm not real new either - check out my first join date haha - and I would love to get to the weekend with you
                    Hiya Bridget cool nick thanks for the hello hope tomorrows better for ya lovey and I too liked Dirt Music better than Cloudstreet which is a mighty big call. Cashy xx

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi everyone. Did a wonderful hike early this morning in the McDowell Mountains. I'm here on the left...The other folks are with the McDowell Mountain Conservancy. Nice folks!!!

Ran into a Mojave Green Rattlesnake. Scared the %*&! out of me. I did not hear the warning rattle and got a bit too close.

A huge rattle. This is the most lethal snake out here...

more...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1357603 wrote: Arvo all,

Gee it's nice to see you posting, Lilly. Good thoughts are still heading your way.

Raggsy - every woman needs a Little Black Dressing. Tres chic.

So here was lunch:

And here's the recipe:

Leek And Pumpkin Frittata Recipe - Taste.com.au

Rags - I was thinking about your lamb shanks - I throb them with mashed spuds and because they tend to be fairly rich I usually have them with a green salad which acts as a bit of a grease-cutter instead of veg. But I'm a bit of a salad head anyway ...
                        Yum. That looks good enough to eat!
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

Rags;1357595 wrote: So, we gave away strapping my foot because great strips of skin were coming away with the strapping.

I now have this natty matte black number to help stabilise my foot from lateral movement. Coupled with my ols Scarpas, it works well. Hopefully I'll be able to walk more than 600 metres by the time I leave for Arfica!

Meanwhile last Wed i managed to twist my back while loading an air tank into the car. Silly me. So my get fit plan is at a standstill.
                          Poor baby. Remember, don't waste your lemon peel !

Comment

Wunderoos July

techie;1357912 wrote: Hi everyone. Did a wonderful hike early this morning in the McDowell Mountains. I'm here on the left...The other folks are with the McDowell Mountain Conservancy. Nice folks!!!

Ran into a Mojave Green Rattlesnake. Scared the %*&! out of me. I did not hear the warning rattle and got a bit too close.

A huge rattle. This is the most lethal snake out here...

more...

oh wow, i am green with envy.:upset:
                            I notice the little fella is in escape mode, could you rile him up a mite next time so we can see his threat display!!!
                            was it exciting?
                            did you see his head?
                            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Wunderoos July

aspman;1358001 wrote: oh wow, i am green with envy.:upset:
                              I notice the little fella is in escape mode, could you rile him up a mite next time so we can see his threat display!!!
                              was it exciting?
                              did you see his head?
                              :H Yeah I saw his head. It was in the middle of the trail. Quite the adrenaline rush. I had to take my pack off to grab my phone so this is all I got. Someone else had a camera on hand and took several shots. I asked if they would email to me. Waiting!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X