Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 1s July

satz123;1344205 wrote: thanks a million for that Stirly - I cried :upset:
    I'm Benji 'cos I tried new face oil * said I was Benjamin Button - going backwards. You know the film with Brad Pitt ?
    My profile picture is a few years old - sums me up really !
    No not stripping - just taking my coat off at a works 'do' when someone produced a camera :H
    You looked lovely. What a great picture:h The woman in the English (Swindon)office does not appear:upset:

Comment

Army Thread 1s July

anyone watching the footie?

Reccie bear where are you... Spain looking good in the opening few mins?

Sick of counting money for a crappy volunteer treasury job I am about to resign from ..
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 1s July

satz123;1344205 wrote: thanks a million for that Stirly - I cried :upset:
        I'm Benji 'cos I tried new face oil * said I was Benjamin Button - going backwards. You know the film with Brad Pitt ?
        My profile picture is a few years old - sums me up really !
        No not stripping - just taking my coat off at a works 'do' when someone produced a camera
        Sorry, I was off being a bitch on FB. Someone's got me going, and I just couldn't sit on me fingers any longer. :biatch:

Good grief, wot made you :upset: Twas just the truth. Okay, I get the Benji part. I thought maybe you'd got chin hairs like the dog... Just kidding.:H I am so bad. :H:H

The pic does look like yer flashing yer ladies tho'. Just saying...

Hiya Zennie-butt and Pingu!!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 1s July

Mr. Stirly watching the footie. I'm just sort of hearing it in the background. We went out with friends to celebrate his name-day yesterday and it was 4 am before I finally got to sleep. Up at 10 so it's been a long day. Off to walk Freddo and then to bed. Talk to youz tomorrowz...

Wishing you all good night and sweet dreams!! And may the best team win.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 1s July

howdy zenners
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1s July

zenners u fancy chatting on facebook, MWO is acting up
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 1s July

Zenstyle;1344237 wrote: There's life on Mars!!!!! Howizya Pinky? )
                Accordings to me 94 ur old granny there is. :H

mollyka;1344255 wrote:
                Ooooh ok - youse are all on facebook den:upset:
                signed
                Lonely from Balbriggan
                Well damn, am I going have 2 get one of these? Me kids have em. Been asked by some ole friends 2 get me self one. Don't really want 2. Now if there's a biotch compete, maybe I will run. Waving hi 2 pinkypoo. :hiya:

Being trying ta downsize a photo. Starting ta pizz me off.

Comment

Army Thread 1s July

Yeah, it can drive me crazy, mad, confused. As if I didn't already have that problem. I just gots ta keep laughing at me ole self tho, at least most the time. :H Least I never give up trying, well until I'm surely pizzed. Then it go's & sits on the shelf, or I gets me some help from the youngsters, who r better equipped with all the fadangles of every high tech gadget & up ta date. Night night

Comment

Army Thread 1s July

Zenstyle;1344302 wrote: :H:H:H

Yis are NUTZ!!! Cracking up... xxx
                    I luv being :nutso: Like wise :H

Zenstyle;1344304 wrote:
                    p.s. Me gran was 94 when she shuffled orf... and me Ma is 84 now. Please be prepared to put up with me... ) xx
                    My other Nana was 95, Papa 95, Pappy (Me Scotch~ Welch one 90, he was an alkie), Me Pa only 48, Me Ma 71. Me I'm not sure?

Love Puttin up with ya! :-) Me miss Oney

Comment

Army Thread 1s July

Morning zen
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 1s July

Go on then...

Comment

Army Thread 1s July

I did, why don't you post on it?
                          Shy.. Me?,.

Comment

Working...
                          X