Non alcaholic beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non alcaholic beer

Your not wrong Paul, guilt is a terrible thing, as for the Celtic Man u final, i'll be just glad to get to the final...That game against Lille was the strangest game i ever seen..

Still waiting for my =S-V= tags aswell...They dont rush
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Non alcaholic beer

I used to think NA drinks were pointless - but there is a bar in town that serves NA cocktails. Now I never drank them before (wine girl) but going there just b4 Christmas was a great way to catch up with friends in a bar setting, drink something that looked like fun - and was fun - and not get drunk. And I didn't even need to explain myself - no-one cared.

I think they (NA Drinks) can be handy in social situations, but not necessary. There are so many people who don't drink amongst our friends these days that I was looking decidedly out of place getting sloshed at every bbq.

Cashy
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Non alcaholic beer

All......

If you don't think there is'nt any alcohol in non alcoholic beer try a St. Paully Girl non alcoholic beer. You'll get a good buzz off a couple of them. I quess you just have to to read the fine print. 0 up to 2% can be considered non alcoholic according to Industry Standards.....IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Non alcaholic beer

I think that's what I liked about the "cocktails" IAD - they were just interesting combos of fruit juice/ fruit and fizzy drinks with a lemon wedge and an umbrella!

Comment

Non alcaholic beer

I think this is a slippery slope to walk. I have drank NA beer. I didn't feel guilty, but I don't think it is good for me.

It makes me want a real beer.
            It wakes up my intimate desires.
            It screws up my mind set.
            It makes me BELIEVE I can handle a couple of beers.

Of all the things I have done since I started this program years ago, this is one of the most ridiculous. I was abstinent. I was doing fine. I stopped taking topa for months and did OK, but it was easy for me to be drawn into this trap. I screwed it up. Please, drink lemonade it won't affect your state of mind and it will help curb your thirst.

I am working through this, but it isn't easy.

Now I not only feel guilty, I feel like a failure.

God Bless
            Bear
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Non alcaholic beer

Cash,

You can't go wrong with fruit drinks (unless they're furminted! ha.) Way to go............IAD
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Non alcaholic beer

cheers!!!!

C
                xxx

Comment

Non alcaholic beer

MD Biker,

Hang in thier! We're on a long Journey with this alcoholism. Take it a day at a time. I've messed up and got back on the wagon again. Keep moving forward & your not a failure.............IAD
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Non alcaholic beer

try becks its by far the closest to the real taste

Comment

Working...
                    X