• Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - July 2012

mornin love!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

AWESOME ON 18 DAYS......YOU ARE STARTING TO GET YOUR GROOVE ON....................

it's SO worth it

Comment

Hello from Cinders,

I am locked out because I forgot my password and apparently cannot get it reset.

I have asked several times and as yet have received no email with a link to reset.

I just wanted to say thank you to all who have pm'd me but I cannot login and reply.

I will read back with my new ID and check in on everyone.

Love,
        Cindi

Comment

Oh thank heavens Cinders...
          I have bene worrying about you

Comment

((Mama)),

Thank you.

I have been able to reset password for my "real" id but I can't log in with it yet.

I await the admin to ensure I can log in. This amazes me. All of this should be automated and not need administrator intervention.

Cindi

Comment

no kidding....I am not sure there even are moderators Cin....others here have reached out to admin and are getting no response.....................

Comment

Mama,

I know. This has reached the sublimely ridiculous.

Cindi

Comment

true dat!
                  I really hope you are ok love..
                  back to work
                  xoxo

Comment

Morning Steppers!

Cindi - I am so very happy to see you here. I have been worried about you. :l

Everyone sounds like they are doing great! :goodjob: I haven't been doing very well, to be honest. I let my feeling overwhelmed lead me right back to it again. So, time to get back to it.

Back to work for me........................:wavin:
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

OH nora....call me when you feel that way. I feel SO much better when I don't drink
                      withdrawal from paxil is kicking my ass and a hangover only makes it worse
                      I LOVE YOU

Comment

Mama and Nora-- I am glad to hear you 2 are doing well. Believe me, I do keep up with you ladies but if I am on a down or have nothing to add I don't want to be a cloud on the steppers! But i do pray for you and think of you. Paula-- sounds as if you are well. Things are moving on in the ATL, i am on a hideous antibiotic for this drug resistant strep-- it kills everything inside you-- believe me!! Makes it hard to keep up the diet and work out thing but I am only around 20 lbs from my goal which is okay i guess. Luke is into lots of camps and activities and baseball -- Mark has been traveling for work and doing his hockey so lots of shuttling around for me and Luke. Sadly, my mother found out during a routine physical that she has a condition called primary biliary cirrhosis of the liver-- it is not a booze condition but will lead to liver failure though they do not know when-- ironic as she is the teetotaler of the family. She is in denial about it and our relationship is not that great anyway so this has caused some tension of late- there is no predicting when her liver will go-- as of now she is okay but her condition is exacerbated by her having hepatitis A of all things-- which she has no idea how she incurred. She is not a candidate for transplant as she is 70, overweight and a heavy smoker who had an abdominal aortic aneurysm last year. Anyway-- I am sorry to go on-- I did exactly what I said I did not want to do!

Hope everyone is stepping toward their goals!

Comment

ATL - I am so happy that you posted. You are missed!! :l I am so very sorry to hear about your Mom. I know that this has to be hard for you.
                          I hope that you start feeling better right away. You must get better for your trip!
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Where is Sunni today???????
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I was thinking the same thing...
                              HEY ATL...you can fuss here ALL you want.....are your spirits lifting??
                              Sorry about your Mom....I know how strained your relationship has been with her

Comment

Hi Nora, you will soon be back to your usual self, Atl, I'm also pleasedthat you posted, we are all here for one another, thats what keeps us all going. Liver disease is not always related to alcohol abuse as we all know, but if your mum stopped smoking and took care of her diet maybe she would improve, but alas we can give advice but it's not always accepted. Cindi I'm so pleased to see you back, I was so worried about you. Didn't realise you had stopped the paxil Mama, are you tapering down ? if you have been on it a long time I don't think you should just stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X