One Step at a Time - July 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just flopping here and resting my aching legs.....
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good for you Mama, I am going to bed now, almost 11pm, its been a long day. Good night god bless everyone.

Comment

love you sweetie
        I am home alone and this used to be a big trigger for me , but not right now thank heavens

Comment

lalalalalalalalalalala
          talking to myself again
          have to get off my arse and go tackle the pile of ironing
          joy, joy

Comment

Morning Jan - doing my ironing tonight......
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

did it for five hours today...
              off to nana's for sunday dinner

Comment

Hi everybody, had a lovely day, went out for lunch. I have plenty of ironing but will do tomorrow, not used to all the sunshine we have had this past two days. Well done Sunbeam, on 30 days, hard work but so rewarding.

Comment

Another peaceful day in my lovely home and village. There is a real sense of peace in achieving those 30 days. I have felt strong without that anxious energy. I've been eating a little more, maybe gained a pound, nothing significant. Onward and upward, as they say.

I can assure you that there is no ironing going on here today, and not most other days. I keep an iron around for touch ups, but mostly I don't buy clothes that need ironing.
                  My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Hi everyone:

I really do need to take the next time period one step at a time : My husband is home from camping and as our relationship is less than Ozzie & Harriet and I am really new at this sober living thing, this will be a serious challenge for me and staying AF .

We all have our triggers and my husband is a huge one for me at this time. But I am chanting, getting guidance and staying lose to MWO. I also have a counseling appointment August 1st so I have a positive light at the end of a short tunnel...one step at a time.

:l
                    On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                    *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Kradle, you are of course welcome to post on this thread. It is a great supportive environment.
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Hi peeps
                        getting ready for my week.
                        I cannit believe how sore I still am from house painting. I need to start working out I suppose and get some strength.
                        Everyone sounds good. Nora is having a hard time right now, but family is all gathered around her aunt.
                        I texted with her this weekend.
                        Lovely too see you Kradle. I hope you and hbs can simmer down. Does he listen when you try to talk to him?
                        coffee, coffee

Comment

Hello, old friends and new. I just wanted to stop in and tell those of you who know and love Fennel that Pappy passed away last night. He fought a mighty battle, but he's on a new adventure now. Fen always looks after the family in the most remarkable way, and I only hope she's getting some much deserved rest today. Your thoughts and prayers will be much appreciated.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Ruby!! It is awesome to see you!! Give my love to Fen please

Comment

Hello everybody, good to see you Ruby. Sending prayers to Fen. I think summer has suddenly arrived, so we have decided to go away for a few days, have to make the most of it before the olympics. Good luck Kradle, I can sympathise with your struggle, the counselling will help, I really do believe that it's good to talk.

Comment

Hello Steppers. So sorry that I haven't been around. So much going on. I'll be back later to catch up. I miss you all and I am really struggling right now. :l
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X