Cough Syrup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cough Syrup

I suffer with arthritis and take a combination of codeine/ibuprofen, I also take omega 3 and other supps, I am very aware of the problems associated with codeine, so I only take when I really need to, which is usually at night time, I wish I didn't need to take it but sometimes the pain is so bad that its the only thing that really helps. Sometimes its the lesser of two evils, as Iwould often drink to sleep through the pain

Comment

Cough Syrup

Well, this question nagged me too. Like that guy at the AA meeting, I am scared spitless at what my mind might consider a slip. Turns out, there are SEVERAL AF cough syrups out there...and I bought some for next time I have a tickle. Robitussin makes it and I saw a couple other ones too. Just check the labels. Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Cough Syrup

Yes, there are definitely some syrups out there that are AF.

For me, it doesn't trigger me at all...
        If it doesn't come from a bottle that says 14% on it then I really don't care and can't be bothered...everyone is different of course.

I was just curious what people thought...there are some out there too believe it or not that take it to the point where they will tell you that you aren't sober if you take painkillers or some sort of anti-anxiety med...

As far as I am concerned...there are no set lines here...
        The only lines that we should be concerned about is the ones we draw out for ourselves...
        That being said - I bring this up because I was just very interested in what everyone thought...and I think it would also help newbies out to draw out their own conclusions on this as well.

Thanks so much everyone!

My cold is about 95% gone. Thank goodness. Summer colds suck! Especially when you have crazy humid weather!

Bri

Comment

Working...
        X