Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY DEPRESSED

Hi All

I've been around-just not posting. I have to deal with the end of a 2 year relationship, as well as my stupidly running out of Prozac, which is very very bad for me.

My doctor is calling in the Prozac, and time will heal the wounds from feeling abandoned.

Just asking for some good vibes. I'm really down and hate feeling this way.

Thanks

VERY DEPRESSED

Giddy up Ann,

I'm pulling out my trusty old strat, attaching the whammy bar, firing up the Marshall, and playing an instrumental version of 'The wind cries Mary' for you right now........;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

cheer up ann, which sounds so lame after the g'ster does the whole muso thing.

Things Will get better, just keep on keeping on.
      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

Just hang on luv! Your not stupid! Depression is a real thing & it's not your fault, sometimes we just get busy & or we just forget to re-order our meds!

Can you call someone, go for a walk, look at some pretty flowers, beaches, animals, funny things, music on line or tv to cheer up, read some positive things, etc?

I think we all go thru hard days, even seasons we feel depressed, low, down. Then things will start looking up again hun, I promise you they will sweetie! :l

I'm so sorry about the BF break up! I've seen both my daughters who are now 27 & 24 go thru this too & it hurts so, so bad...! Last time my oldest girl was very, very depressed. Cried & cried wanted to end it all. Thought life would never be happy again! Now today 18 months later she is happier then she's been in years. It didn't take that long tho for her to feel better. Do you have any family or friends you can talk to? Just please know that one day soon & even sooner when you start your prozac you will soon start feeling better. Oh & if ya like chocolate or ice cream that helps me sometimes.

Picture me old lady in farmer john overalls now with pony tail, goggles, a mask dust all over me as I'm sanding spare bedroom hardwood floors, all pooped out dust is stuck to sweaty body. I open the door cat jumps in pile off dust freaks out go's running threw house I chase him, I trip, almost brake my neck, as he took off with sand paper piece that booger.

Love,
        Wildflowers :h :l

I will ck back later. Big hugs sweetie! Your not alone & your loved & you will get thru this, sunshine days are ahead for you promise!

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

Hello lovely Ann,

Believe it or not I was wondering about you only yesterday!

Break up are tough, even if we know in our hearts they are for the best, they still hurt and make you sad.

I'm thinking of you and sending as many good vibes as you can handle honey!!!

PM me if you wish. Time does make a difference but it is early days for you yet and I truly do know how yukky those days can feel.

Keep in touch......

Lots of love and hugs and stuff, Nicey.
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

Hey sweetie I hope you feel better quickly. A shitty situation coupled with a lapse in meds is never good but stick close to us and we'll help you through. You can always PM me as well. I don't have any profound wisdom to share but I'm a very good listener. John xxx
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

I'd like to hear from you :l
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

A glorious sun and flowers to help cheer you up.:l

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1894526=6897-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1894526=6898-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1894526=6899-attachment.jpg[/img]
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

THANK YOU

I really appreciate all the responses. This place always makes me feel better. I deplore the feeling of depression when there is no energy and seemingly no hope. Sitting and crying is just now what I'd like to be doing.
                  Spoke to my doc twice-still NO meds called in! He knows I need them;I just don't get it.
                  I'm going to call one more time today. With the holiday it extends the delay and I'd like to get on with it.

I'll be OK. Had to go to Chicago last week and came back and most of bf's stuff was gone. Now I'm going to have to travel to do some work in my hometown next week. I'm hoping a change of pace will be nice. I am vowing to take the high road in this breakup and NOT be bitter.

Thank you all for being here. Don't know what I'd do without you.

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

Oh Ann
                    I am so sorry. Breakups are hard. I have watched my son get dumped by someone he adored and it broke my heart
                    I battle depression too and my meds are very necessary
                    Hang in there sweetie
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))) HANG IN THERE ANN!
                      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

I'm sorry your feeling low Ann. I hope you're able to do something fun or hang out with some of your friends for the holiday and it takes your mind off of things. We all need a break sometimes.
                        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

I know it's hard, but try to remember all the things you are grateful for
                          and tell that damn doc YOU NEED YOUR MEDS
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

Does my driver's license photo help?

Comment

VERY DEPRESSED

techie;1345425 wrote: Does my driver's license photo help?

NOT THE CLOWN!! *runs screaming*
                              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
                              X