Army thread Wednesday 4th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recluse;1345607 wrote: Errrr....what's a FAB?
    Jesus. Now. It's er a building where they make computer chips. Er fabrication assembly building? Total guess. Will get back on that one. Very high tec. Cleaner than a surgery X 1000. Will bring you for tour when u visit Dublin

Comment

Good morning KTAB How are things? Is work ok?

Comment

KTAB;1345612 wrote: Reccie you should move to Ireland aka The emerald isle. Ever wondered why its so green?
        Believe it or not, I've actually looked into it, tabs. Decided the cost of living was too high, though.

Comment

Tabbers. I live 2 miles from work. If I jumped I'd be there. Don't like getting wet:upset:

Comment

Hi Anon, struggling most nights at the moment tbh. Work is still very tough, trying to implement some changes on foot of a meeting with the directors last week, will have to see how that pans out but its not good to be stressed out at 9.10 in the morning. Really in need of a week off and having one next week.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Recluse;1345615 wrote: Believe it or not, I've actually looked into it, tabs. Decided the cost of living was too high, though.
              Ah come on. Get a job in the new FAB now there's a thought?

Comment

Recluse;1345615 wrote: Believe it or not, I've actually looked into it, tabs. Decided the cost of living was too high, though.
                As an EU citizen have you seen the state benefits here? Also outside of Dublin is a good bit cheaper in my experience.

satz123;1345616 wrote:
                Tabbers. I live 2 miles from work. If I jumped I'd be there. Don't like getting wet:upset:
                Grab a coat and brolly, you will thank me later.

Comment

satz123;1345616 wrote: Tabbers. I live 2 miles from work. If I jumped I'd be there. Don't like getting wet:upset:
                  You could do your walking/running exercise to work on dry days and save on the petrol. You DO have dry days sometimes, don't you?

Comment

KTAB;1345619 wrote: As an EU citizen have you seen the state benefits here? Also outside of Dublin is a good bit cheaper in my experience.
                    I seem to recall one of the problems was the need to pay for health insurance, which we don't have to do over here cos we have the NHS and it's free (or very nearly so).

Comment

Yep we have a 'free' national health service too. Gotta 'run' to work now, talk later.

Comment

Laters tabs. Have a good day.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the nightly struggles Tabbers. Do you find they only hit in the evening? I am glad you have a week off coming. I find it so expensive now in Ireland not just Dublin. When I go to the Cork area a meal costs more double the price it was 10 years ago.

Satz, Reccie has a point about the run/walk just put your posh work clothes in a little rucksack+ baby wipes and hair stuff. The staff will be in awe of you

Comment

:hallo: Army

Wet and miserable in my corner of Saffaland.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

morning guys, satz i walked to work once, when i had no car took me an hour speed walking, i felt wide awake after

hope the weather looks up a bit for u tippers, hope u have a peaceful morning mrs A and a big wave to anyone ive missed
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

satz123;1345613 wrote: Jesus. Now. It's er a building where they make computer chips. Er fabrication assembly building? Total guess. Will get back on that one. Very high tec. Cleaner than a surgery X 1000. Will bring you for tour when u visit Dublin
                                Here we are, satz:

Semiconductor fabrication plant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Working...
                                X