Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Wednesday 4th July

Good morning army

Happy hump day (and happy Independence Day if you're on the other side of the pond)

Been reading back over yesterday's MWO. I see zenners was trying to set a new record for the most number of posts in any one 24 hour period. I counted 80...quite impressive really :goodjob:

Glad your hospital appointment went well, Jackie....hope you get your operation soon.

Hope peace reigns in the whizzy household this morning. There are occasionally advantages to living alone and one of them is never having to put up with a bad atmosphere....for which I am grateful.

It's really wet and miserable outside and I'm enjoying it I like rain in the summer and sun during the rest of the year.

Morning Recciebear. Bit wet here too
    I am on a training course today which will make a nice change from the office.

How are you doing these days?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Was just licking my lips at the thought of JC's macaroni cheese....and then thought about all the calories therein. Did you manage to get to SW last night, Jackie?

Comment

startingover;1345598 wrote: Morning Recciebear. Bit wet here too
        I am on a training course today which will make a nice change from the office.

How are you doing these days?
        Morning starty I'm good thanks, how're you and what's the training course?

Comment

Its about how to deal with difficult people on the phone
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;1345602 wrote: Its about how to deal with difficult people on the phone
            Ah...that could be handy in your job. Would be interested to hear about what you learn in due course. Just the one day, is it?

Comment

Howyiz :l up at at em early today. They've closed a car park and it's total mayhem:upset:
              Bringing a gun this morning:H 2500 wanting to park . Not good.

Comment

Morning satz

I hope the car park thing is a temporary state of affairs...

Comment

Its a building site at present.They have investment for a new FAB. But it's a secret - don't want press to get it yet. So we are to pretend that we don't see the huge building going up around us. Hilarious. High viz jackets EVERYWHERE.:H

Comment

Errrr....what's a FAB?

Comment

Good morning Reccie,Starty and Satz.
                      Been up for a while--not sure what today will bring to the anon household.

Reccie I am glad you like the rain, Is it OK when it is warm and quiet rain? Are you a numbers man what with counting Zens posts?

Enjoy your course Starty, sounds interesting

Satz What is with the car parking? Did you get a space?

Comment

xpost ing!!

Comment

Morning folks, Satz get the bus maybe?

Recluse;1345596 wrote: Been reading back over yesterday's MWO. I see zenners was trying to set a new record for the most number of posts in any one 24 hour period. I counted 80...quite impressive really :goodjob:
                          Not to mention PMs, FB & phone calls. Hehehe way to go Zenny.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

anon;1345608 wrote: Good morning Reccie,Starty and Satz.
                            Been up for a while--not sure what today will bring to the anon household.

Reccie I am glad you like the rain, Is it OK when it is warm and quiet rain? Are you a numbers man what with counting Zens posts?

Enjoy your course Starty, sounds interesting

Satz What is with the car parking? Did you get a space?
                            Morning whizzy I like all kinds of rain at this time of the year cos it makes the world green. Yep, I am a bit of a numbers man...have a scientific background.

Morning tabbers!

Comment

Reccie you should move to Ireland aka The emerald isle. Ever wondered why its so green?
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X