Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread 6th July TFIFF...! (at last) !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zenners i was in the bath, soz about late reply, i will not shred u to bits, i think u have answered ur own question about how talented u r.
    u will work when ur ready
    use ur feng shui and interior design to get that flat sorted for ur house guest and it will amke u feel better if their a decnt person they have come to see u not ur house so won't care about the mess, but it seems that u will care.
    All help gratefully recieved with the feng shuing of pinkys bedroom.
    Well hopefully u stay sober even though u seem to ahve a lot on, actually u will get more done sober
    i know all about hormones, im a woman whose seeing a woman, there are hormones all over this flat sometimes, lol
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1346516 wrote: Morning all! Sorry bout not bein around much - changed shift all week and it's knocked me sideways :-( Must away and scrub up - hopefully check in during the day.
      Just a very quick read-back here - If you're still awake Zens - life sounds a bit chaotic for you at the mo. I KNOW what happened to me when my life got chaotic ---- just saying :-)))) Only do what you HAVE to do off that list - dump the rest - it'll get done in time hon ---- ok!!!!! xxx
      Laffin at all the hormones Pinky --- FFS - never thought of the double dose!
      Morning Molly, hope u tune into ur new sift pattern a bit easier next week, yeah double hormones and two monthly womens periods and two of everything female really, lol. I m quite boyish in apperance but im quite feminine as well, and mrs pinky is all fem, so whoosh hormones circulate round here like no bodys business, lol
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Janners, KTabbers, Pinkerooooooooo, Satzuma, Tippers, Zennifer, Mollymoo and a shout out to our Whizzy and our Fireyfoxy lady.

Just been in the undies drawer. Isn't it great that Satz's son can get some help. The power of MWO, eh?

Do you know Zennifer, I'd just love to work in an old fashioned greasy spoon caff. Making gigantic doorstop bacon sarnies and a builders brew.

All we've got round here now are fancy pants cafes that you get a quick pastry with yer cappuccino.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Went without pills
          Slept shit
          Come on melatonin hurry up, this pingu needs some frickin sleep...

Howsya everyone, I is orf to teech kids to hammer the Joanna...
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

A what?,.
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

There ya go.

Morning Pingu.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yeah hugz frm me too
                And tigger
                Who last night told me what her and her friend get up to in the girls loos...pinky maybe you can help me out here... Just sayin like..l but I never did that kind of thing when I was 7 lol...

Comment

Now lewk what I found Reccybear up to last night

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Showin their bits to each other
                    I think not, she's very likely to...

Comment

Just curiosity at the moment,P3, but keep her talking.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It's if she stops talking, when it gets worrying.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Omgz i found it funny. she's too young for that. i just pissed myself laughing and thought Haha you funny little girl...

Yeah she is like me. now. not as a child lol

Comment

Zenstyle;1346552 wrote:
                            I might not be on for a couple of days... it's going to be a bit busy. I'll make it for Jackie's anni... somehow... xxx
                            You'd better be. I'm planning on a rather large party.

I am soooooooooooooooooooo bored.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Happy Friday all! Just a quick hello. Trying to figure out how I can not go into work today. It's like a ghost town because the Fourth of July holiday fell mid week this year and everyone took off. Except me. Being bored at work (where I am generally crazy busy) is frustrating.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and weekend. I'm sure I will post more today since I will be bored off my fanny.

Love Waggy
                              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Zenstyle;1346525 wrote: Mollers... that is what was happening. Lawdy Lawd, we is SO alike!

I've calmed down. I'm going to chill out to Netflix.

Can you check on Satz. Read the Undies thread. I can't help that much I'm afraid as my mate doesn't even live there now. I hope the Undies will be able to...
                                Yup stuck in NZ. No job - no money. problem is he may have peed them off by having 2 work visas. Got second one by mistake by them. Then when he went for sponsorship with his job in Sydney - they copped on and are making him suffer. He had to leave his home, GF and job and apply outside the country. Thinking it would take 2 weeks - 5 weeks later they are still asking questions :upset:

Comment

Working...
                                X