Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread 6th July TFIFF...! (at last) !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww Satz, hun. :l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning army
      P3...I showed my "bits" to my bestie when I was about 10 or so.....
      but, trust me, I was boy crazy later
      Zen - did you ever get to sleep?
      Morning Mr Bear....I missed you last night. The way you growl in your sleep and pick at fleas is so endearing.....
      Hiya JC and Satz, molls, pinky, everyone else
      it's Friday and I AM OFF next week!!! yay
      off to find coffee pot....
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

JC...my gal pal just finished the third "50 Shades" and said it is unbelievable.......

Comment

Honestly MB, I'm really struggling to read it. I don't know if it's the style of writing or what, but it makes me want to laugh out loud.

When I got up to the 'contract' I howled.

Mind you I'll keep going. I'll be buggered if I'm paying good money for a book and not finishing it. Stubborn mare I am.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

it's has broken all sales records...so carry on JC
            off to work.....bleh
            love youse

Comment

Afternoon army its spitting down rain here what a day. Satz hope your son gets sorted soon tough when you are so far from home. I havn't read the book 50 shades yet but i hear mixed reviews you either love it or hate it. Its a triology as anyone read the other two yet?. Sad news here for me my 9mnth old female kitten has been missing sincve late tuesday evening. She's never been away for more than a night of few hrs at a time. I asked around no one has seen her since and neighbours keeping an eye out etc. Put a few flyers around local bussiness and will do more later. I live near a forest and its possible she was killed by a fox or some found her injured or may be some one took her in. Not looking good and poor Ollie my oldest lost his lil pal but he seems ok. I've down and was upset since wednesday still missing her.:upset:. I struggled not to drink but didn't cave in it will make me worse. Other lil kitten is doing fine up to all sorts when awake.

Comment

Oh Foxy...I am so sorry hun

Comment

Firefox;1346682 wrote: Afternoon army its spitting down rain here what a day. Satz hope your son gets sorted soon tough when you are so far from home. I havn't read the book 50 shades yet but i hear mixed reviews you either love it or hate it. Its a triology as anyone read the other two yet?. Sad news here for me my 9mnth old female kitten has been missing sincve late tuesday evening. She's never been away for more than a night of few hrs at a time. I asked around no one has seen her since and neighbours keeping an eye out etc. Put a few flyers around local bussiness and will do more later. I live near a forest and its possible she was killed by a fox or some found her injured or may be some one took her in. Not looking good and poor Ollie my oldest lost his lil pal but he seems ok. I've down and was upset since wednesday still missing her.:upset:. I struggled not to drink but didn't cave in it will make me worse. Other lil kitten is doing fine up to all sorts when awake.
                  Ah Foxy Loxey - so sorry to hear that :h

Comment

Firefox;1346682 wrote: Afternoon army its spitting down rain here what a day. Satz hope your son gets sorted soon tough when you are so far from home. I havn't read the book 50 shades yet but i hear mixed reviews you either love it or hate it. Its a triology as anyone read the other two yet?. Sad news here for me my 9mnth old female kitten has been missing sincve late tuesday evening. She's never been away for more than a night of few hrs at a time. I asked around no one has seen her since and neighbours keeping an eye out etc. Put a few flyers around local bussiness and will do more later. I live near a forest and its possible she was killed by a fox or some found her injured or may be some one took her in. Not looking good and poor Ollie my oldest lost his lil pal but he seems ok. I've down and was upset since wednesday still missing her.:upset:. I struggled not to drink but didn't cave in it will make me worse. Other lil kitten is doing fine up to all sorts when awake.
                    Hello foxy.....sorry to hear about your kitten. A thought occurs to me, though. Poppy (my cat) disappeared for a couple of days at exactly that age and I thought I was never going to see her again. Turns out she had gone and found herself a BF. Has your kitten been spayed yet? Either way, I hope you get her back.

Comment

Afternoon army!

Been reading back over last night's thread. Thanks for the kind/encouraging posts re my course in September. Sorry for my sudden disappearance and not responding...didn't mean to be rude.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1346488 wrote: A full day ahead of me - presenting my team's plans for the next 18 months and then waiting for it to get ripped to shreds

Having a cup of coffee and a final look through my presentation before popping outside for a smoke. Have a lovely Friday!
                        Hope it goes well tips. Let us know...

Zenstyle;1346490 wrote: Yous are all so busy. I suppose I'm going to have to get a job soon. Although I doubt I could be as good as you lot... ) xxx

Wow...first Jackie, now zenners! :goodjob: I really believe you could do anything you put your mind to, zenny. Go for it!

JackieClaire;1346535 wrote: Now lewk what I found Reccybear up to last night

:H:H That was why I disappeared last night!

mama bear;1346638 wrote:
                        Morning Mr Bear....I missed you last night. The way you growl in your sleep and pick at fleas is so endearing.....
                        Hi mama...I have many such endearing habits...How're you today?

mollyka;1346653 wrote:
                        93 reserves by ol ladies on dat book in de lib WTF???
                        :H:H You're kidding, molly!

Comment

Recluse;1346719 wrote: Afternoon army!

Been reading back over last night's thread. Thanks for the kind/encouraging posts re my course in September. Sorry for my sudden disappearance and not responding...didn't mean to be rude.
                          Howya Reccie Bear

Comment

mollyka;1346731 wrote: Not kiddin Recs - dey is all MAD 4 it :-) Speaking of mad - workin wit insanity on legs - beam me up - scotty holygod aliens - ANYBODY :-((((((
                            LOL - where are you Mollerooney ? Blanch ?

Comment

Hi molly 'n satz

Hope your son can get his situation sorted quickly, satz. Best of luck to him.

Comment

I am well thank you bear husband
                                at work, bossing people around...I am in my glory!!
                                same here Satz....hope it works out
                                we never have thise kind of problems in the US that I am aware of...guess coz it's one BIG countyr???
                                Molly...want me to send you my pea shooter to chase off irritating, stoopid people????
                                I hope they are not picking their nose, like mine do...

Comment

Working...
                                X