Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread 6th July TFIFF...! (at last) !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1346737 wrote: Skerries benji :-( can ur son come home an sort it from here?
    In hindsight he should have done that. He thought it would only take about a week or 2.
    He will have to come home soon methinks if they don't make a decision.

Would you believe Miss Behaving - offered him a bed 'till he got sorted. I didn't even know them over there this morning - just was drawn there.
    Some really LOVELY people in this world eh ? :h

Comment

:hallo: Army

Presentation went well.

Satz: the Undies are a special lot! I hope your son's shite gets sorted out soon (say that over and over really fast...)

General wavings and yoo-hoos, a-la-JC, to the rest of youse
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mama bear;1346744 wrote: I am well thank you bear husband
        I hope the two of you aren't as formal in your PMs to one another...
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1346756 wrote: :hallo: Army

Presentation went well.

Satz: the Undies are a special lot! I hope your son's shite gets sorted out soon (say that over and over really fast...)

General wavings and yoo-hoos, a-la-JC, to the rest of youse
          GREAT news Mr Tipps:goodjob:
          They didn't tear you asunder then ??

Comment

Nah... I was 1st up, so they weren't being argumentative yet.

Does anyone have nice passion fruit recipes for me, by the way? I have around 50 of the little feckers to process, with a similar number yet to ripen. Else I must just freeze the pulp. At least its easier than Zennie's mango processing marathon.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Backinabit - going to help the youngest cub pack her suitcase.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1346763 wrote: Nah... I was 1st up, so they weren't being argumentative yet.

Does anyone have nice passion fruit recipes for me, by the way? I have around 50 of the little feckers to process, with a similar number yet to ripen. Else I must just freeze the pulp. At least its easier than Zennie's mango processing marathon.
                N'eer a clue Mr Tipps. We don't get many of dem der fancy fruits over these parts ! Jazus we'll be lucky to get a few apples this year with all the feckin' rain washing them away - bucketing down it is - and this is our SUMMER - FFS :durn:

I don't normally let the weather get me down - but even I have my limits !:upset:

Comment

Feck - she's going away for a week, but needed two suitcases. The one is an overnight bag, so she can take that as hand luggage. Else we have to pay extra. They're flying Mango Airways (I kid you not :H ) - one of our so-called budget airlines. Only one piece of checked baggage allowed. They're very expensive compared to Ryanair and the like.

I know passion fruit makes a lekker pavlova. I think I'll give that a try. Maybe ice cream or a sorbet? The undies flavour butter with it.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Here's one of their aircraft, pictured over Johannesburg.

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hello:
                      If yiz don't talk to me I'll go over to my new best friends ( NBFs) on t'other thread :stomper:
                      BYE ! :waving:
                      :sulk: I'm gone !!!!

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1346786 wrote: Feck - she's going away for a week, but needed two suitcases. The one is an overnight bag, so she can take that as hand luggage. Else we have to pay extra. They're flying Mango Airways (I kid you not :H ) - one of our so-called budget airlines. Only one piece of checked baggage allowed. They're very expensive compared to Ryanair and the like.

I know passion fruit makes a lekker pavlova. I think I'll give that a try. Maybe ice cream or a sorbet? The undies flavour butter with it.
                        Sorry tippers -didn't see you there before I had a strop

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1346786 wrote: Feck - she's going away for a week, but needed two suitcases. The one is an overnight bag, so she can take that as hand luggage. Else we have to pay extra. They're flying Mango Airways (I kid you not :H ) - one of our so-called budget airlines. Only one piece of checked baggage allowed. They're very expensive compared to Ryanair and the like.

Of COURSE she NEEDS 2 suitcases - what is the problem
                          Maybe even 4 - judging by that feckin' flying tin can - be lucky if the luggage arrives at all :H:H

Comment

At least they're not taking a minibus taxi to the airport. This is the most popular form of "public" transport in Saffaland. They're privately owned and operated, but prices are governed across the industry. I battle against them on my way to work every day.

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Anyone watching tennis?!?
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Nope...............Four in a Bed.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X