Army Thread 7th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th July

Stirls, that could be an exact piccie of Black Bess last week pinching cup cakes off the table. No wonder she's put on a diet by the vet.

Bit too warm for that dress thought I'd just wear me e-bay red wedding dress.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

pingu1997;1347139 wrote: I think.our cat is about to die. i just warned the kids but they didn't seem that bothered. we've had her 15yrs so she's really a part of our family
      Oh shit! Sorry to hear that pingu.

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Recluse;1347138 wrote: Evening!

Oh...I thought it was a pyjama party

Best go and get changed then! ops!:Hiya Reccie. Don't know about the dress code. I bet anything will do. I'm in jeans and a hippy top at the moment and me pink Crocs.
        pingu1997;1347139 wrote:
        I think.our cat is about to die. i just warned the kids but they didn't seem that bothered. we've had her 15yrs so she's really a part of our family
        Pingu, so sorry about your cat. Gee, I hope the kids can deal with it okay. Sending big :huggy's your way.
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

pingu1997;1347139 wrote: I think.our cat is about to die. i just warned the kids but they didn't seem that bothered. we've had her 15yrs so she's really a part of our family
          Aww love. Is there a duty vet you could call?
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

JackieClaire;1347140 wrote: Stirls, that could be an exact piccie of Black Bess last week pinching cup cakes off the table. No wonder she's put on a diet by the vet.Yep, I kinda figured that. Did you see the dog's eye. Had me laughing like a loon. :H:H
            JackieClaire;1347140 wrote:
            Bit too warm for that dress thought I'd just wear me e-bay red wedding dress.

Yis :nutso: Yah think just because it's strapless that it will be cool. There must be about 12 yards of fabric there. Stick with those new shorts and a T, after all, it's just us.

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

She's really old and not eaten for a week and just gone into the shed and curled up. Im quite sad really. i bought her for Gareth as our first house warming present 15years ago
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

I've ackshully got on one of the bestest bargain pair of cut offs and T from friggintesco. :h them greatly.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

pingu1997;1347145 wrote: She's really old and not eaten for a week and just gone into the shed and curled up. Im quite sad really. i bought her for Gareth as our first house warming present 15years ago
                  P3, hun. :l That's what my Ma and Pa's cat did. Honestly if she's not in any pain and seems comfortable I'd just keep an eye on her.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

I'll have to change my user name lol. can't bear to be called pingu any more. can't believe Im crying over a cat. soft shite me
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Im wearing purple skinnies . a purple top. and um purple pants ?!? Was joking about the pants btw. They are blue lol

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Pingu, ya daftie, she's been part of your family for 15 year. No wonder you're upset.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

pingu1997;1347150 wrote: Im wearing purple skinnies . a purple top. and um purple pants ?!? Was joking about the pants btw. They are blue lol
                          Nooooooooooo. Go and get changed at once. We can't call you Pinguwhooccassionallywearsbluepurplepantaloons.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

Im just purple pants from now. and i only have 2 purple pairs. so i have to wear other colours sometimes

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

JackieClaire;1347147 wrote: P3, hun. :l That's what my Ma and Pa's cat did. Honestly if she's not in any pain and seems comfortable I'd just keep an eye on her.Pingu - what Jackie said. Just leave her in peace if she doesn't seem to be in pain. My dear Snooky curled up on the lawn in front of our house and went peacefully in her sleep. I hope that your kitty does the same.
                              mollyka;1347148 wrote:
                              Sorry bout the cat Pingu - s'pose 15's a good age yeah? Still is sad tho.
                              Dress code here - t-shirt, trakkie bottoms, and polka dot dressing gown No one can accuse me of not markin the occasion
                              Well, at least you won't be off to the bottle shop dressed like that. :goodjob:

I've just eaten a small slice of this kind of salami for the first time in a long time.

I bought a small piece for Mr. Stirly but just had to have a wee slice. Damn is it good. Now we'll be smelling of salami at the baptism we are going to tomorrow. And it's older son who is the godfather. Looks like we'll have to down a bottle of so of Listerine before we go.

Comment

Army Thread 7th July

pingu1997;1347149 wrote: I'll have to change my user name lol. can't bear to be called pingu any more. can't believe Im crying over a cat. soft shite me
                                Don't change your name. It suits you. I can't tell you how many times I've cried over a cat. They become part of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X