BLUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLUE

Purple was so popular last week, I thought I'd stay in that end of the rainbow, and present BLUE

Blue is the colour of the waratahs on my mambo shirt when I took the photo of the yabby. He?s normally brown, but changed colour because he was alarmed. Probably at seeing blue waratahs looming out or the sky. Even yabbies know that waratahs are red.

He lived here in my backyard pond which looks green, so it shouldn't really be in this BLUE thread.

and is next to the blue bowl at my shower.
    I heard that some people have a shower inside their house. They must have lotsa money to do that. Where does the water go? Must mess up the carpets.

OK Quizz time for Aussies. Name the beer brand and types of the bottlecaps on the hot and cold shower taps. If you?ve read my posts you?ll know it isn?t VB

Now we come to the sad part of the tale.
    Blue is the colour on the wings of Kooka, the king fisher who ate my yabby.

My yabby is now fertilizing a small bit of this great continent to help the grass to grow. The great cycle of life continues. This is the philosophical part of the tale.

What colour next week? Attached files [img]/converted_files/6537=605-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/6537=606-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/6537=607-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/6537=608-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/6537=609-attachment.jpg[/img]

BLUE

yellow is the color for next week- a good ducky color.

quack

Comment

BLUE

PRETTY!!!

Gem x
      Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

BLUE

hey, isn't a yabby something like a prawn? sorry, getting late here if I'm not making much sense.

and hey, Yellow is a loverly color.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

BLUE

Hey Rags, those pictures were lovely, especially the shower.... Yes, yellow is a good choice, a very happy colour........Or, LIMEY-GREEN, meow, meow.....

A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

BLUE

OK yellow it will be

Comment

BLUE

how good do you think our eyesight is Rags?? lol
              It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

BLUE

For Flip.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/196644=610-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

BLUE

is the red one Coopers? Haven't got a clue about the blue one....have to plead ingorance rather than stupidity! lol
                  It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

BLUE

Rags
                    did I miss your scarf??
                    these pictures are wonderful but, I fear, rather telling.
                    Did you paint the bottle tops; are there any real blue ones?
                    Did the Kooka get in before you (I know you're a vegetarian though...)
                    You obviously have an native garden; how do you keep predators out (particularly introduced ones - I have a huge problem with them!!)
                    blondie

Comment

BLUE

Flip, Yeah
                      Red is Coopers Sparkling . And the other cap is green.

Determinator, Yep, a yabbie is like a prawn, but with two nippers out front, more like a lobster.

Blondie, the scarf was in another thread new starters, I DID IT by sunshine girl. Also have another look at my mambo shirt at top of this thread.
                      Geez I am such a subtle dresser you didn't notice my scarves.

Comment

Working...
                      X