Army Thread 09/07/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 09/07/12

Hi all again and well done to queen starty :-)

Have to bring mrs mario to work, then of to the see jim then a few running around things then later to work,hope to get in here inbetween, so have a great day aand I shall talk laters ;-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Hi stirly & Recluse,

Nice to be back :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Recluse;1347757 wrote: Hiya stirly! :l

Enjoy your day at the beach. Absolutely no fecking chance whatsoever of getting sunburnt here!
        :wavin:

Too bad about your weather Reccie. I intend to swim for a while and then home again. Maybe sunbathe for 15 minutes or so, but no longer. You can burn really easily in this weather.

Off to get a load of washing in. Clothes dry so quickly in this heat but I have to hang them out on the shady side of the building, otherwise they fade quickly from the sun when it's this strong. :sun:

Hi and bye, Mario. It's lovely to have you back and I'm so glad to hear that you're working.

Hope you all....

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

The weather is shite. Still we are going to Greece in 5 weeks I think. It can't come soon enough...
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Morning army another crap day here too weatherwise dull and overcast but no rain yet. Goin gto a barbeque this evening i hope the weather holds out. Got another AA meeting in last night and i got a lift home from a member as it was lashing when i came out. Well done to Starty Reccie and Anon up running early no chance of me running with my bad knees lol i'm walking the 20 mins to friggin Tesco later. Well done Satz also for your early start at the gym and your first af wkend. Hope you all have a good monday.

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

the weather is not too bad here, thank god, considering we have had an outpour of loads of rain
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

:hallo: again!

Just wanted to say :welcome: back to Mario - you've been missed!
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

littlepinkcat;1347777 wrote: the weather is not too bad here, thank god, considering we have had an outpour of loads of rain
                  Not too bad here either--grey and miserable but nothing too dramatic.

Ended up running for 10 miles and having a good old think about stuff.

Arrived home to a spotlessly clean house--All the chores done--So my big family chat seems to be working.

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

anon;1347782 wrote: Not too bad here either--grey and miserable but nothing too dramatic.

Ended up running for 10 miles and having a good old think about stuff.

Arrived home to a spotlessly clean house--All the chores done--So my big family chat seems to be working.
                    sounds like that family chat busted some family backside, lol,
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Welcome back Mr Mario you were missed. No rain here just grey and miserable. Glad your little chat worked the family mrs A sounds like it was long coming. Off to friggin Tesco be back later.

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

anon;1347782 wrote: Arrived home to a spotlessly clean house--All the chores done--So my big family chat seems to be working.
                        Brilliant! Well done you!

Hiya foxy and molly Glad you had a nice walk on the beach molly....wish I lived near a beach.

Errr...anyone seen Jackie? She's very late today.

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Things are good, thanks, molls. I'm exploring new ways to keep myself contentedly occupied so as to stay out of trouble. Thinking of taking up squash again....haven't played since uni, but I loved it back then. I just checked and there's a squash ladder at the local leisure centre, so I might give it a bash. Will talk to my counsellor about it this evening and see what he thinks.

You got anything interesting planned for the rest of the day or will you be vegging out?

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

I'm here,still in bed and I'm not very well at all.:upset:
                            PTL I'm at the Drs in the morning. It's like a cross between backache/gallbladder/runny nose/coughing/headaches/weak as a kitten.

Oh dear Lord ..................I have man flu.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Yep I'm going back to sleep for a little bit.

Huge congrats on 4 years Starts. I'll do you proper justice on your thread later on.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Hiya Jackie...hope you're feeling better soon :l

Comment

Working...
                                X