Army Thread 09/07/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 09/07/12

mollyka;1348061 wrote: I know yeah - achully I weighed more than Joe on our wedding day - he was such a lank and I was about 150 lbs - thought I was a mountain!!
    I know you and Pinky are talking about toning and stuff - but as regards what people eat - jaysus my eyes were opened today! Working with a really nice woman - she's about 40 I think - but very very heavy and she was eating one of those slimfast sort of shake things for her tea - she said it was her only meal for the day Mmmm - one day a month doin that and I reckon I'd be a skeleton - anyhows, she slips out to the shop bout 7pm to get a biscuit for my tea break -- bought a pack of cadburys fingers and a six pack of penquin bars --- she scoffed the lot by 8.30 - bloody hell
    bloody hell, having that slim fast shake meal replacement will do no good to her weight loss if shes eating all that chocolate
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

mollyka;1348062 wrote: More than fine Pinky - she's stunning
      with nice hair?

(just a joke we had before)
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

zenners ur cute, ur fur looks lovely, lmao
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

mollyka;1348072 wrote: Ach - we is all gorgeous huh:l:l
          Anyways - may go get some much needed sleep. Busy busy for the next 4 days -- then 2 weeks off work ---- YAY --- heaven Nighters ladies xx
          ive 2 weeks off, whoop
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Sowwy I disappeared. Had an extreme urge for a sausage sanger and a bag of crisps. First thing I've for over 24 hours......................it was nice.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

JackieClaire;1348080 wrote: Sowwy I disappeared. Had an extreme urge for a sausage sanger and a bag of crisps. First thing I've for over 24 hours......................it was nice.
              glad ur getting ur appatite back
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Didn't realise I was that hungry.

Mr JC's like a pig in muck having the TV all to himself while I'm in bed, so making me a quick sarnie was the least he could do.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

JackieClaire;1348085 wrote: Didn't realise I was that hungry.

Mr JC's like a pig in muck having the TV all to himself while I'm in bed, so making me a quick sarnie was the least he could do.
                  lol, that reminds me i went to me sisters tonight and the bairns ill, shes only 2, the house was spotless and me sister was dead chilled nd happy, the bairn was dead quiet, i said is she ok, me sister said shes ill, and said " i shouldn't say this, but its been bliss". LOL
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Zenstyle;1348087 wrote: Jingos Jackie... you're right poorly then. ( Are you drinking water? And how about getting the Petemeister to make you a nice cuppa?
                    The Petemeister :H:H:H

I'm bleeding floating in fluids.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

kids r mint, i love em
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Zenstyle;1348094 wrote: Feckin Wine Gums then! Nowt else for it......
                        nee fecking wine gums, were AF u know, lol
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

if i dont go to the dentist ill be gumless, i must stop putting it off
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

aye im gonna gan im well over due me check up
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Zenstyle;1348094 wrote: Feckin Wine Gums then! Nowt else for it......
                              Haven't got any. Have had to do with some strawberry shoe lazes.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Zenstyle;1348110 wrote: Whaaaaa da fook is dat?
                                zenner su is missing out strawberry shoe laces r the bees knees
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X