• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 09/07/12

Aww P3,:l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

It's fine honestly. I cried my tears on sat night. She's been a lovely pet. I hope our kittens turn out to be as lovely. When we get them lol...
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

evening guys
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

I want that doggie.:h

Yo Pinky.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

yo zenners and j.c, im doing good, my weight training is paying off, i hadn't seen mrs pinky for a wwek , i took my tshirt off to change into my pyjamas and she was like look at ur arms and made me flex them and she got all excited, lol, lol
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Zenners, my arms and legs are in good shape, my stomach is not, its taking ages to get the fat off , but im sure it will go.

weights:

i do five sets of 20 for each exercise below:

bicep curls with weights infront

then bicep curls with weights sidewards

then triceps, where u lie on a bench and take the weights behind ur head as far as they will go and hold for about 3 seconds, i do about a hundred of those in 5 sets of 20.

then I do armstrong shoulder press using dumbells, hold weights at shoulders then push up then twist weights so they change position then lift down nd repeat

then i do bench presses using dumbells

i do work on my chest also: lie down on a bench and use dumbells and hold weights infront of you then push put as if u were hugging a large tree and hold as long as u can and then move arms back to start position and repeat

and i do push ups great for triceps and chest

im lucky my legs r dead muscly just with walking and jogging
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

She's got really nice hair as well.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Zenstyle;1348029 wrote: :H:H:H:H:H
                  its ok, lol, mrs pinky dyed it at the weekend as i had grey hairs and she informed me i had ginger ends, lol. im back to my natural now, no grey, lol
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

yeah they have ab machines, i do a lot of the arm work out at home as i have the weights here at home and i have a rowing machine, i need to shift this stomach
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Zenstyle;1348036 wrote: Lucky bugger! I dye my own!!!
                      i had no choice, lol
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

mollyka;1348037 wrote: Jaysus Pinky - came on here to chill out - now I'm 'sausted just reading wot you do in the gym
                        Evenin Zen Jacks
                        thats just me arms , now i need shit loads of cardio to shift me gut
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

Zenstyle;1348040 wrote: 100 side bends each side in sets of 50 on the wee wobbly machine (ya know the one... people's eyes bulge when they get on it... frightened they'll fall orf) and do 50 in between for the small of your back. 100 leg lifts on an incline bench, 100 crunches on a crunch bench and 50 on anything else they have (they should have those...) You will hut like a bugger but develop muscles extremely quickly. Unlike every other muscle group you can work ABs every day... uppers and lowers you need a day orf...
                          ive heard theres no point exercising ur abs till u get rid of the stomach fat
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

mollyka;1348044 wrote: Oh I think I'll just settle for bein a couch potato - mind you - me oul legs are aching from work - so that's good yeah I just HATE organised exercise - I'll walk 25 miles if I'm shopping or sightseeing or summat - but.......... ach I'll just be happy how I am I tink One advantage of old age!!!
                            if ur happy thats good, i only exercise bevause im not happy with my body, i wanna be more toned
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

shifting this gut is me mission
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 09/07/12

zenners i bet u look fine
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X