Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th July 2012

pingu1997;1348317 wrote: going to see the torch tonight

no it doesnt Satz, you have to protect yourself, staying sober is pretty hard in the first weeks and months and if you don't want to go then you don't have to

I hibernated when I could, only really started feeling comfortable with being out and not drunk recently

x
    THANKS PPP - that makes me feel better :l

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1348319 wrote: :hallo: Army

Satz: don't go if you don't feel up to it. For a good 4 - 6 months, we either stayed home or Mrs. T went out on her own whilst I got my bearings... Its much safer that way.

Update from the hunting grounds: eldest cub has shot bambi. Well, make that bambi's father... Now we have biltong and droewors to look forward to.
      AND you too Mr Tipps - I feel sooooooo much better with your support :l

Don't know what those 2 things at the end are. Venison I presume . I :h venison. Very expensive in these parts !

Comment

I'm SO glad you two were on line to advise best thing to do !:h
        I feel much better now !

PPP what's The Torch - am I mising summit ?
        The olympic torch ?

Comment

yeah the waste of taxpayers money that the olympic committee decided to run round our streets with some frickin flame...

as its a once in a lifetime event I feel obliged to take the kids along
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1348327 wrote: yeah the waste of taxpayers money that the olympic committee decided to run round our streets with some frickin flame...

as its a once in a lifetime event I feel obliged to take the kids along
            Ah sure - it beats going to some random feckin' gig - I'd deffo go to that rather than sit listening to some music I've never heard of !
            Hope the weather holds up for you & kids:l
            I'll order it from the universe for ya !!!

Comment

satz123;1348329 wrote: Ah sure - it beats going to some random feckin' gig - I'd deffo go to that rather than sit listening to some music I've never heard of !
              Hope the weather holds up for you & kids:l
              I'll order it from the universe for ya !!!
              thx. Its just pissed it down so we have our rain coats at the ready !!!!
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

PPP gone to look at a torch with the kids :l Bless - sure they'll be able to tell their kids they saw it in the flesh with their 'ol Ma :H!!!
                Anyone around ?

Comment

satz123;1348321 wrote: AND you too Mr Tipps - I feel sooooooo much better with your support :l

Don't know what those 2 things at the end are. Venison I presume . I :h venison. Very expensive in these parts !
                  Biltong is cured strips of meat. Droewors is cured venison sausage.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

eeky:
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

HOWYA STIRLYPOO !!!

Comment

been a busy day here, cardio nd weights session, then had two clients then dashed home to tidy up and cook tea for me pal whose coming over, i will try nd pop on later on after shes gone, hope evryones doing ok
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1348365 wrote: been a busy day here, cardio nd weights session, then had two clients then dashed home to tidy up and cook tea for me pal whose coming over, i will try nd pop on later on after shes gone, hope evryones doing ok
                          Hiya Pinkypoo :l Enjoy your meal !

Comment

Will head home real soon to an empty house. Mr Satz will have gone to the gig - feck the loss - I don't care - I just want to sit eat my dinner & fall asleep.
                            Think I have sleeping sickness :upset:

Awake since 5am in fairness !
                            And in Gym at 6.45 am and work all day. The thought of sitting cramped in the Olympia for 3 hours - oh GOD !
                            No couldn't do it for love or money !!

Comment

satz123;1348364 wrote: HOWYA STIRLYPOO !!!(Waving wildly!!) Hey Satsuma - good to hear about you not going to that music shindig. No point in putting yourself in a touchy situation. And no you are not a bad person for not going, but a wise person who made the right choice.:goodjob:
                              littlepinkcat;1348365 wrote:
                              been a busy day here, cardio nd weights session, then had two clients then dashed home to tidy up and cook tea for me pal whose coming over, i will try nd pop on later on after shes gone, hope evryones doing ok
                              Hope to catch you later Pinky!!

Wot you having for tea today Satz? Do you ever cook any Greek food? Just arsekin...

Hope that JC is feeling better and that Pingu and the kids don't get soaked. I love the Olympic torch and what it represents. Actually the original marathon race started about 15 kilometres from here.
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

mollyka;1348368 wrote: Evening All! Was too busy to go online today so reckon I missed yez all??

Too late for my tuppence worth Satz - but suffice to say I agree with what the others said -- NO WAY do I go to anything I don't feel comfortable with, I'm sure I won't keep getting away with it - but that's the way it is so far
                                sympathise with the tiredness - I still seem to have sleeping sickness - literally had to leap out of the bed at half 8 this morn. and fly to work - and that was after an early night last night!
                                Thanks Mollers :l- but feel so GUILTY.
                                But if I think about it - Mr Satz will only go to what suits him. And he will go & leave me at home if there is football, racing, 2 flies going up a wall or whatever on - so I really should not feel guilty in suiting myself!

Comment

Working...
                                X