• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th July 2012

littlepinkcat;1348234 wrote: morning Mario, sounds like ur keeping positive
    Thats one of my tools in keeping sane

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mario;1348236 wrote: Thats one of my tools in keeping sane
      and a very good tool to have
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Ok me is off catch you all laters :-)

Comment

General wavings and good mornings and yooooooooooo hoooooooooooos.

Back from Doc.
          The chest infection is more troublesome than she thought and has had to prescribe a higher dose of antibiotics and some steroids. Normal service will be resumed within the next couple of days.

And I've been ordered to rest for 2 days. :yay: So I'll be lurking like a mad woman round here.

I'm feeling a ton better already.

Aww Zennifer, ya daftie.:l Mind you I always wondered why me ears were burning.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1348257 wrote: General wavings and good mornings and yooooooooooo hoooooooooooos.

Back from Doc.
            The chest infection is more troublesome than she thought and has had to prescribe a higher dose of antibiotics and some steroids. Normal service will be resumed within the next couple of days.

And I've been ordered to rest for 2 days. :yay: So I'll be lurking like a mad woman round here.

I'm feeling a ton better already.

Aww Zennifer, ya daftie.:l Mind you I always wondered why me ears were burning.
            Morning J.C, i hope ur taking it easy over the next 2 days, and sir peter is dashing around after you, hopefullly them antibiotics will kick in and ease up ur chest
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Gawd no. The Sainted Mr JC has buggered off to court. But I have everything I need at hand.

Tea, biccies, pills, strawberry shoe laces, water,crossword.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

u need to get one of them bells u can ring for when he gets home
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1348275 wrote: u need to get one of them bells u can ring for when he gets home
                  :H:H:H

Do you know we've got one.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jc have a hug from me
                    I just slep for 2 hours...

We've got one of those little bells. I ring it when it's tea time. For some bizarre reason the kids love it...
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Thanks Pingu.

I'm orff to have a rather long nanna nap meself.

Seeyasinabit.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

have a good sleep JC

I;m awake now!
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Afternoon drop in,Just back from remembrance Mass & then some light refreshments now its of to the hospital with mrs mario.

Hope you get well soon Jc x

Laters everyone.

Comment

Need Advice

Hi everyone
                            Need advice from the Army !

Told Mr Satz I was not going to a gig in Olympia with him tonight. It is some band I've never heard of & he got the tickets for Christmas FFS. The thoughts of it makes me ill.
                            He said he doesn't mind that he doesn't want me going if I don't want to & he'll go on his own
                            Up to now I would have had a few wines to kill the pain - but can't do that so not going.

Does that make me a bad person ?

GOD I am soooooooooooo tired. Is it possible contact lenses can make you tired.
                            I have one for distance and one for up close. Think must be my eyes trying to adjust & then re-adjust?. Dunno ! Is it possible they are making me tired - 'cos I have NEVER been so sleepy in my life. Was in bed at 9.30 last night (

Comment

going to see the torch tonight

no it doesnt Satz, you have to protect yourself, staying sober is pretty hard in the first weeks and months and if you don't want to go then you don't have to

I hibernated when I could, only really started feeling comfortable with being out and not drunk recently

x

Comment

:hallo: Army

Satz: don't go if you don't feel up to it. For a good 4 - 6 months, we either stayed home or Mrs. T went out on her own whilst I got my bearings... Its much safer that way.

Update from the hunting grounds: eldest cub has shot bambi. Well, make that bambi's father... Now we have biltong and droewors to look forward to.
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X