Month.........July.....tick

Year...........2012.....tick

OK time to start the day.

Good morning to all.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Army Thread July 12th 2012

Good morning Jackie!

You're up bright and early....how're you feeling today?

And good morning to all to come!

Comment

Yo Reccy,

I feel loads better in the morning so I'm making to most of it before I fade.

I'm actually jotting down some notes about my last few days of AL abuse and hope I'll be able to post it later on.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning Jc and all to come. I'm awake since 5am so got and made coffee. Couldn't go back asleep but starting to feel tired now. I don't have counciling till 11 and AA meeting at 1 so i'm trying to stay awake as i'll sleep better tonight. Haven't seen expat on for a while i know she was going on a weeks hols but she would be well back by now. Anyone heard from her? Well heres to a good thursday for the army and mwo peeps.:welcome. Nice sunny start here so far.:cupajoe::sun:

Comment

Comment

Morning Firey,

She's on her hollingdays.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning Army!!

:wavin: to Jackie, Foxy and Reccie and all who drop by later. Jackie, glad you're feeling much better but you should still take it easy over the next couple of days.

I just want to say thanks to those of you who sent me PM's and who posted after I logged out last night. Just to set the record straight, none of you dear people are the ones who got up my nose and not one of you has done anything to upset me. What annoyed me was the lack of courtesy on a certain thread. I posted in reply to two people who had stated the wish to see something, and I was completely ignored by those two particular posters. I find the lack of common courtesy annoying. What had me upset is that I took my car to the mechanic yesterday for an estimate of how much it will be to fix it and it will cost a cool 760 euro.:upset: :upset: This after Mr. Stirly's accountant calling us on Monday to say that we will be paying more than twice as much income tax as last year and we already paid a special new house tax a couple of months ago that was close to 2000 euro. They will be dealt with but it just had me a little pissed off at all of these new economic measures. Anyway, enough of that. Am off to walk Freddo and then take the car to the mechanic to get fixed.

Thanking you all again for your concern. :h

Hoping all of you lovely people...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning Army

Special :l:l:l s to Stirly.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning
                  Yawn head purple pants here, why oh why was I wide awake.com at 3 am?,.
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1348951 wrote: Morning
                    Yawn head purple pants here, why oh why was I wide awake.com at 3 am?,.
                    Because the sleep fairy is with me?
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1348952 wrote: Because the sleep fairy is with me?
                      Well send it back here mr t, there are desperate laydees in need of their beauty sleep in these parts..
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1348955 wrote: Well send it back here mr t, there are desperate laydees in need of their beauty sleep in these parts..
                        I'll text Mrs. T and let her know to lay the boot in pronto.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning P3, Tipperooo and did I see our Stirls there too. Luvverly.

Now riddle me this is there only one sleep fairy for the whole World or does each continent have their own.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1348958 wrote: Morning P3, Tipperooo and did I see our Stirls there too. Luvverly.

Now riddle me this is there only one sleep fairy for the whole World or does each continent have their own.
                            Growing up, we were told about Klaas Vakie, a creature who pours fine sand in your eyes so that you go to sleep... So I guess in Africa the sleep fairy is actually a funny-looking little man.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Well I never did, there is more than one sleep fairy

The Sandman is a mythical character in Northern European folklore who brings good dreams by sprinkling magical sand onto the eyes of children while they sleep at night.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X