Army Thread July 12th 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can actually play a couple of cello pieces converted for bass, bach of course, very enjoyable
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

bye molly, hopefully chat again soon xD
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

ooh just had a message from Stirls.

She's got visitors so is sending her good wishes.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening army from a very wet Dublin. Was lovely all afternoon till bout 5pm and then its started to rain and got heavier. Hi inchy lovely to see you again and glad to hear things are goin well for you. Count me in for the next meetup as i missed the last two. Had my counciling session this morning and an AA meeting after. Got a pair of skinny jeans in the sales and a top this this afternoon. My tummy is hanging over the top of the jeans so got to try get rid of that at least the top is loose enough to hide it. Loved reading your story earlier jc well done.

Comment

Aww Thanks Firey.

You're going have to take me shopping. Haven't had a good bargain for ages.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Rightio lovelies must away to the settee. I'm knackered tonight.

See yas in a few.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Moll counciling is goin well tho sometimes AA is boring but i do get something out of it and it helps some meetings are good too. Yeah Meadows and Bryne has a store in Dun Laoghaire i was in the town today and never thought to look i didn't know they had a sale. Might get there over the weekend or early nxt wk. Last few times i was there they had some nice clothes but pricey. I would like some nice dinner plates an smaller ones. I'm ok for mugs cups saucers etc. Thats if i have spare cash nxt wk lol.

Comment

Anyone?.
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                  X