History repeats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History repeats

back here again after another realization that i cannot moderate and im going to wind up dead if I don't cut this s***. just spent the last four days drinking alone. Drinking just to feel better and then winding up even more hungover. I just want to feel good enough to leave the house but i keep throwing up. I hope that by posting here again i can get the ball rolling.

History repeats

Gimp You should regularly review what is working and what?s not, what things are still tripping you up and most importantly, what benefits you are seeing. Remind yourself of your original reasons for wanting to stop drinking alcohol. By getting your plan together and posting and reading here regularly will help.Don't quit quitting and remember nothing changes if nothing changes.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

History repeats

Gimp I totally sympathise, you really need a plan - mine is in my signature, I am so sick of the rollercoaster ride I find myself on...
      Taking it ODAT

Comment

History repeats

Thanks guys, i know what i need to do to fix this. Im just feeling so freaking guilty.

Comment

History repeats

Don't beat yourself up over it. I believe we are not what we've been, but what we can be. Move the past into the past. That leaves the future a great big blank slate that you can make whatever you want it to be.

Comment

History repeats

Gimp ...I sympathise with you, I to am back after a period of mod we just need to start again and take it one day at a time..day 5 for me x
            Stella

Back to the beginning day 02 Jan 2013

Grateful for MWO :thanks:

Comment

History repeats

I wish i could say I was modding before this, this just happened to be worse. I finally got most of a healthy meal down and feel a lot better physically and mentally now. I resisted the urge to buy more alcohol but do plan to consume the little I have left later on to ward off the ahakes and sweats I know i will get.

Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Working...
              X