Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

army 18 july.

Hi Waggy you sound very busy.
    What is going on Jackie?? More antbiotics, is s/he going to send you for an Xray??
    Just cleared out a load of junk very satisfying.

Comment

army 18 july.

cancelled the dentist, gonna have a day in, a relaxing day, going to dentists tomorrow
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

army 18 july.

What time was your appointment? my dentist never lets me cancel. Any news on job applications??

Comment

army 18 july.

appointment was 10.40 am, my dentist is quite laid back, i never got the BPS job and just waiting on the news from another job. I think ive been doing so much recently that a day in the house relaxing and tidying out me junk will do me good
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

army 18 july.

anon;1351485 wrote:
            What is going on Jackie?? More antbiotics, is s/he going to send you for an Xray??
            Just cleared out a load of junk very satisfying.
            Just getting rid of the tail end, seeing the nurse next to start with some tests and proper smoking cessation advice.

I found out this morning from the pharmacist I've been using the inhalers the wrong way round. Doh!!!

littlepinkcat;1351487 wrote:
            cancelled the dentist, gonna have a day in, a relaxing day, going to dentists tomorrow
            Naughty, naughty.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

army 18 july.

littlepinkcat;1351499 wrote: appointment was 10.40 am, my dentist is quite laid back, i never got the BPS job and just waiting on the news from another job. I think ive been doing so much recently that a day in the house relaxing and tidying out me junk will do me good
              I did the BPS job years ago it was horrible so you escaped a rotten job.
              off to B and Q

Comment

army 18 july.

anon;1351501 wrote: I did the BPS job years ago it was horrible so you escaped a rotten job.
                off to B and Q
                a blessing in discuise then, lol
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

army 18 july.

Morning/afternoon Army
                  off to work
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

army 18 july.

How you dooinn?.... said in my best Joey from Friends accent....
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

army 18 july.

Hi Tabbers not the best of accents:goodjob:

Sorry about the fall of the wagon Mama but good for you getting back on board.

In the car I was listening to a brilliant guy talking about serenity and freeing him from addiction Radio 4 (1. 45) if you can listen on I player it is well worth tracking it down.

Off to do a 5 mile race at 7.30 so carbo
                      Loading as I type

Comment

army 18 july.

5 miles????
                        you are my hero babe.....
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

army 18 july.

Afternoon

Welcome back expatty! Glad you enjoyed your holiday.

Hope you can get that chest infection beaten soon Jackie.

Hope you get your other job, pinky.

Enjoying your time off work, tabbers?

Comment

army 18 july.

Hello Mrs Bear....sorry about the new day one.

I've already been for my run, whizzy. Only 2.5 miles, though. But I'm playing squash this evening and hope to get a walk in before then. My lunch is in the oven!

Comment

army 18 july.

Wish I was Reccie, was back to work last Monday. Just having a quick check in while I much on my lunch.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

army 18 july.

Oh, that's a shame, tabs. Did you come to any decisions regarding your work situation?

Comment

Working...
                                X