• Show
Clear All

I LOVE this!

Where are you?

Attached files [img]/converted_files/66071=6915-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

I LOVE this!

when I was going through therapy for severe depression, they showed me this. I guess alcoholism and depression are similar in that you have good days and bad
    always good to see you Nelzy!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I LOVE this!

Cookie monster....

You still doing ok?

I'm over my latest hurdle so things are good in purple land
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

I LOVE this!

I'm the one jumping with joy at the top of the stairs! I did it! 2 years sober now after 4 years battling with the beast. I may have lost thousands of wars but I bloody won the battle!

Comment

I LOVE this!

pingu1997;1351559 wrote: Cookie monster....

You still doing ok?

I'm over my latest hurdle so things are good in purple land
          I feel like Im over it for the most part......not NEAR as bad as it was a few weeks ago....thank you for asking!

Also good to hear you are coping well, keep it pingy
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I LOVE this!

On this flight of stairs I am still at the top :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I LOVE this!

Still early, but feel strongly that I am on the 6th step.. Can't wait to be jumping for joy.

Way to go lil.michelle, I've been battling for 4 years as well, ready to tackle this head on.
              new beginnings July 16, 2012

Comment

I LOVE this!

Those are some loaded ????

They are individual ??? As people are different. Some have fallen harder then others. Some have been at this longer than others. Some have un-diagnosed medical conditions, or haven't found proper treatment. Then there are circumstances that arise in life that may push somebody over the edge too!...

I mean there are too many variables.

I saw a woman in AA once who had 5 yrs of sobriety who stayed sober cause she had a huge commitment & support system, who's teenager had been killed in a car accident a few wks prior. Sobbing, who openly admitted to wanting to drink. She never did. But, I can't answer any of the other ??? I posed above. Plus I could be leaving out some vital ???? too.

As for myself at this time, I feel, think & believe I will do it & have done it, even tho I am only two months in.

Done With Alcohol 5/23/12

Comment

I LOVE this!

I climbed to the top, and then I took a step back, but I climbed back up again. Now I've walked back down on my own accord, and I now know that I can control my demons. I think I've made it.

"I like people too much or not at all."
                  Sylvia Plath

Comment

I LOVE this!

See this is what I mean. The ride is different for everyone!.... Many parts of my ride were like the scariest feckin rides in Las Vegas. I wanted off & I am, now. So I think that means I made it. But, I am suffering residual effects, so not sure? No 50 jokes, hahaha....

I am not getting on the stair master Nelz. Well, at least not until more of these residual effects subside. hahaha....

It's an experiment, people often go up & down the stairs. I know I did for years. I'm lucky my experimenting & researching didn't kill me!.... Wished I would have figured it out sooner & stayed at the top! Would have saved myself & fam lots of pain & moolah... But, "it is, what it is" Just gots ta keep movin fdw.

Done With Alcohol 5/23/12

Comment

I LOVE this!

Thanks so much for sharing that, Nelz!

I love it too!

Sheri
                      AF since 3/16/09
                      NF since 3/20/07

Comment

Working...
                      X